Again, no specifics. Just blind hatred of Trump over nothing, and saying "Trump didn't follow written protocol."

Originally Posted By: WB
That is jaw-droppingly evasive of the fact that Democrats have acted as an obstuction to swift legislation, and that Rep. James Clyburn (D-SC) flatout said this was a time to try and ram through Democrat ideological wish-list spending that had nothing to do with the Covid-19 crisis, such as funding abortion, sanctuary cities, and allowing same-day registration and voting that enables voter-fraud in favor of Democrats.
Even when Trump aggressively pursued legislation to fight the Covid-19 pandemic, Democrats tried to shake him down and insert all these other Democrat projects, holding up the legislation. When a bipartisan deal was already negotiated, Pelosi came in and wrecked it, delaying legislation for roughly another week.

Why don't you take it up with USA Today, and the other mainstream liberal media who reported the facts exactly as I described them?

And I deconstructed your talking points about what Trump allegedly "downplayed" about a dozen times here. While he made a few off-the-cuff remarks, Dr Fauci, Dr. Birkx, the Surgeon General and other officials are out there every day with Trump, able to correct what Trump said, if he actually got any of the facts wrong. There is absolutely nothing you can point to and say there was a bad outcome because of something Trump said. I can point to statements by Democrats, Republicans, CNN, MSNBC, CNN, CDC and NIH officials and other pundit doctors over the last 3 months who at times sounded the alarm, and at others made off the cuff remarks that downplayed the crisis. And I've linked video clips of many of them. What you accuse Trump of, every one of these officials have done, definitely including your side.
It was true when they were said that the annual flu kills more people annually than any previous outbreak has. That might in the end still be true, time will tell. The last major 2009-2010 outbreak infected 60 million people, hospitalized 350,000 and killed about 12,000.

You are being a really petty and vicious partisan, M E M, straining like hell to damage a president you don't like, on facts not in evidence.