Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Trump says he’ll block coronavirus bailout oversight

This should be unacceptable for either party.

Your selective outrage never ceases to amaze me, M E M.

You still won't even admit that the FBI, DOJ and FISA court were weaponized against Trump to try and prevent his election in Nov 2016, or that it has continued to be weaponized for 3 years to try and remove him as president.

Or that the Democrats implemented a phony impeachment for purely political reasonss, that distracted Trump at precisely the time Covid-19 cases were beginning to occur in the U.S.

Or that Democrats have obstructed and delayed legislation so they could corruptly try to pack emergency legislation with Democrat wish list items like abortion, voter registration changes, and other absurdities. (Rahm Emmanuel's scheme, to "Never let a crisis go to waste", and sneak in all kinds of corrupt abuses under the veil cover of an urgent crisis.) No outrage on your part for the deprivation of millions of families desperate for their next paycheck, delayed a week or even more by Democrat greed. A deal was on the table, then Pelosi came in and wrecked it. Delaying relief legislation at least another week.

That you have no outrage over.

I could easily see Trump's resistance to oversight being to prevent further delays and politicization by the Democrat leadership. My hatred for the Democrats at this point truly knows no bounds.

It goes without saying there are folks like yourself who enabled a corrupt president And will continue to do so but when I spoke of both sides I meant for those that understand that this isn’t Trump’s money to do with what he chooses. I know how he runs charities so it would be foolish to not have oversight on it. Don’t care what your excuse is I do know you would be screaming bloody murder if a democrat tried a signing statement like that. Oversight isn’t just for one party and in the long run it doesn’t even serve republicans in the long run here. It certainly doesn’t serve the national interests.

Fair play!