Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
It goes without saying there are folks like yourself who enabled a corrupt president And will continue to do so but when I spoke of both sides I meant for those that understand that this isn’t Trump’s money to do with what he chooses. I know how he runs charities so it would be foolish to not have oversight on it. Don’t care what your excuse is I do know you would be screaming bloody murder if a democrat tried a signing statement like that. Oversight isn’t just for one party and in the long run it doesn’t even serve republicans in the long run here. It certainly doesn’t serve the national interests.

And by "enabled", you mean: Didn't buy into the lying Democrat narrative.

Your side lied about the "evidence" for impeachment, covered and tried to bury investigation of FBI and FISA court corruption, tried to bury and cover up Obama and Hillary corruption, despite a clear money trail leading right back to them.

I'm all for oversight, but I don't see any evidence beyond wild speculation, in your party's desperation to create yet another lying narrative about Trump. To replace the multiple lying narratives from your party and their collaborators in the Newspeak media tht have been thoroughly disproven.