Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Fact-checking Trump's attempt to erase his previous coronavirus response

It’s not lying WB and in my opinion it’s not good to try to prop up and cover up bad leadership decisions. And a Trump supporter calling everyone else a liar except for Trump is normally hilarious but now bodies are starting to stack up.

It is lying on your part, and that of the liberal media. I posted a factcheck a few pages back and detailed the lying context of how liberal "factcheck" sites manipulate the true facts. They project the image of being objectively neutral factcheckers, but Factcheck (part of the Washington Post), and Politifact (part of the Tampa Tribune) are administered by rabidly liberal newspapers.

Most of what Trump is accused of "lying" about is actually true. Such as the fact that previous virus outbreaks have killed less people than the annual flu season virus in any given year. In the context that is possibly not true this time, Trump was saying the same thing as CDC and other medical officials, the same as doctors appearing on Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, and what the news anchors have said on all those networks.

Look again at the link in my last post. Sean Hannity shows clips of the verifiable complacency of CNN, MSNBC, Deblasio Pelosi, Andrew Cuomo, Washington Post and New York Times. Sources that are on the record not only failing to warn people, but actually encouraged them to go to crowd events and get sick. And actually accused Trump of being "racist" and "over-reacting" for the preventive measures he put in place, clearly far more warning and prevention than his Democrat and media critics (as if there were a separation between the two) would have done if they were in Trump's place.

So, again, you're a fucking liar.
And you don't hold your own party to the same standard for their demonsteable lies, that you hold Trump to.

Did Trump perform flawlessly? No, he didn't. Like anyone else he made a ffew mistakes. And in retrospect, I'm sure there are things he would have done differently. But as I laid out in MULTIPLE, MANY previous posts, he did a lot right, and demonstrably/provably a ton more to protect us than any of these piece of shit Democrats and liberal media writers would have, who called him a "racist" and "over-reacting" to do what he did.

Securing the southern border.
The travel ban.
The trade war that lessened our dependency on China.

Those three actions alone prevented us from being over-run with cases in the millions already. Actions the piece-of-shit Democrats would never have taken.