Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
I’m explicitly pointing out Trump lying. The last link literally shows him attacking a Fox reporter that dared to bring up the fact that the pandemic team was cut under Trump.
Here it is again...
Trump lies to dodge question from Fox on pandemic team
 Quote:
Trump Lies About Cutting White House Pandemic Team to Dodge (Checks Notes) Fox News

... “You have talked about the failings of the Obama administration, in leaving you with empty shelves and no plans,” Roberts began, uncritically repeating Trump’s false claims that he bears no responsibility for the poor state of the national stockpile of medical equipment he has overseen for three years. “They have said you got rid of the pandemic office in the National Security Council –” he added, before being cut off by Trump.

“We didn’t do that. That turned out to be a false story,” Trump claimed, falsely. “What are you, working for CNN?” the president asked sarcastically.

Trump tells lies like this so regularly that they no longer stand out except for when it’s FOX news that gets attacked. And despite Trump’s repeatedly lying about it, the pandemic team was cut under his “leadership “. You really have no issue with a fucking liar WB. But hey I hear your boy is number one on Facebook.

Thank you for once again proving you're a fucking liar, who will desperately cling to any slanderous lying narrative that attacks Trump, to feed your insatiable and irrational partisan hatred. I don't really even need to respond at this point, I've factually disproven your lying narrative so many times already.

If you had reading comprehension skills, you would have read what I sourced at the top of this page. Here it is again, though you seem immune to facts, as you cling to the lies spoon-fed to you by liberal propaganda sites. Regardless, the "Trump fired the CDC's pandemic response team" is a clearly false narrative. Among the other vicious lies your Democrat Bolshevik party fronts, eagerly spreading the propaganda disinformation of the Russian and Chinese governments:

Originally Posted By: WB

7) The Trump administration had proposed cuts to CDC and NIH pandemic preparation, but in few cases had anything been implemented. Trump has across the board looked for fiscal cuts to every area of the Federal budget. Like every part of the budget, Trump wants to eliminate waste and duplication in CDC. I've seen this fronted by Democrats over the last few weeks, despite that Trump had not cut anything vital. More money doesn't necessarily mean better spent money.

Quote:
An OMB spokesman said that the CDC cuts in the budget request did not affect infectious disease, and said Trump's request included a total of $4.3 billion in funds for Infectious Diseases and Preparedness, in funds that deal with the flu, opioids, and global health security.
“The $4.3 billion funds all of the CDC programs that focus on infectious disease and emergency preparedness activities," they said.

"This figure reflects that the Administration is prioritizing funding for infectious disease and emergency preparedness efforts at CDC, compared to non-infectious activities, like studying the health and safety risks of infrequent bathroom breaks for taxi drivers,"

Democrats and the liberal media mislead to allege Trump proposed slashing pandemic response and preparation. Trump's OMB defends the cuts as not coming from outbreak prevention.

Heavy in my mind through all this is how the media has jumped on every scandal unleashed on Trump for 4 years now, and how the media has visibly gotten it wrong over and over and over in their vindictive zeal to bring down Trump. And coverage of the outbreak is just the latest extenson of that.

While Trump has made errors, certainly in this crisis as well, he is held to a standard that no other president of my lifetime is held to. Except for W. Bush, there has been no comparative open bias and hatred of a president by the media.
The similar errors by Obama got a complete free pass by the same media.

I think this is the treatment any future Republican president can expect from the media. This is not unique to Trump, but to any Republican who dares to be elected going forward. The same poisonous attacks of "racism" or "stole the election" are now extended to more local elections like Tracy Abrams or Andrew Gillum, or last night Alexanda Ocasio-Cortez (interviewed for the first time on Fox) alleging that Bernie Sanders lost in Michigan because of election fraud. Despite that all the elected officials controlling in Michigan are Democrats.