I'd still like to see a complete reprint of the Neal Adams DEADMAN series from 1967-1971 that is truly complete.

Aside from the original series in STRANGE ADVENTURES 205-216, these issues were reprinted in scattered appearances in BRAVE & THE BOLD 100 (r STR ADV 210), WORLDS FINEST 223 (r 206), and 226 (r 207), and BATMAN FAMILY 1 (r B & B 79).

The series was partially reprinted in the DEADMAN 1-7 baxter-reprint series in 1985, reprinting the bulk of the series from STRANGE ADVENTURES 205-216, BRAVE & THE BOLD 79 and 86.
But oddly did not include the Adams Deadman backups in AQUAMAN 50-52, or CHALLENGERS OF THE UNKNOWN 74 (7 pages of a 22p story), or JUSTICE LEAGUE 94 (4 pages of a 22 page story), or the splash page of Deadman by Adams in BATMAN 232.

In 2002 there was a slipcased hardcover titled THE DEADMAN COLLECTION that includes more of the series as listed above, but still does not include the last two stories from JLA 94 and BATMAN 232.
A further weirdness of the hardcover is STRANGE ADVENTURES 206 was originally Neal Adams pencils with George Roussos inks. The original story is not included, and instead has a new re-drawn version with Adams pencils and inks, that does not match the rest of the series. What DC should have done is include the original Adams/Roussos story, with the re-drawn version as bonus material.

The hardcover was later reprinted in trade paperback form in April 2011, broken into DEADMAN BOOK 1 (r STRANGE ADVENTURES 205-213), with the same butchered re-drawn version of 206.
And DEADMAN BOOK 2 (r 214-216, BRAVE AND THE BOLD 79 and 86, AQUAMAN 50-52, and CHALLENGERS 74. But like the hardcover, does not include the last two stories from JLA 94 and BATMAN 232.)
The advantage of these trades is they're printed on glossy paper and a thinner paper stock, that is much easier to flip through and read.

So I'm still waiting for a truly complete collection of the Adams Deadman run, that has all the above scattered stories.

And for the more recent new Adams DEADMAN series, I'd prefer to see that collected in a separate volume, to fully separate the two eras.
The new Adams series is already reprinted in a DEADMAN collected edition.