Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

Originally Posted By: M E M
I don’t have to believe in facts. The economic expansion started long before Trump was elected. You can play with stats to try to hide it but all the unemployment numbers were going down under Obama after recovering from a global recession.

So... you rely on your prejudice and zealotry over the quantifiable facts?
\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:

You are immune to logic. Frighteningly so. Guys like Castro, Mao and Stalin relied on the blind loyalty of guys like you. And there is very little difference between the ruthlessness of the Democrats and the ruthlessness of these murderous dictators the leaders of your party OPENLY ADMIRE.

You don't even blink when the Obamas, the Clintons, Bernie Sanders and others in your party openly exhort praise on these murderous regimes, and you somehow believe they wouldn't engage in the exact same tactics as the authoritarian regimes they admire?

With mentors like Frank Marshall Davis, Obama chief advisor Valerie Jarrett and her parents who worked for Soviet funded communist front group newspapers (see Jarrett, Valerie listing at DiscoverTheNetworks for details).
Obama appointee Anita Dunn.
Obama FCC czar Mark Lloyd who praised Venezuela's authoritariaan takeover of that nation's media as "very effective, and a good model to follow".
Ron Bloom who openly praised Mao Tse Tung,
Obama mentor William Ayers who bombed police and military bases and hosted Obama's first political fundraiser in his home.
Jeff Jones and the Apollo Alliance who wrote Obamacare's legislation.

Your party is evil.

Really need to apply what you accuse to yourself, We both know that most of the drop in unemployment after the Great Recession occurred under Obama. You can’t even honestly acknowledge the gains under Obama. That happened while he expanded healthcare for more people and a gop that fought bailouts once Obama was in office. Now bailouts are good again and deficits only matter if a democrat wins the WH.

Your capitalism-hating party under Obama sank the U.S. economy so low, for over 2 years AFTER Obama was elected, there was finally nowhere else to go economically but up. It was in spite of, not because of, Obama/Democrat policies that the U.S. economy finally began to recover. And even then Obamacare and smothering new regulations restricted growth. I worked about a year for a company in 2012-2013 where "full-time" was 30 hour a week, because they didn't want to be crushed by the expense of 40-hour full-time healthcare benefits. That held true for millions of employers, stifling economic expansion. Finally unleashed under Trump.

Your party is immersed in marxism, worships murderous authoritarian marxist dictators (I've cited examples multiple times), openly hates the very idea of America as the capitalist constitutional republic it has been for 250 years, and is hell-bent on destroying it and replacing it with a marxist utopia.

Your party's impulse at every turn is deception and misinformation, abuse of federal power, and authoritarian power grabs.

I repeat, based on the absolute facts:
Your party is evil.

I added links to back up what I've said, what I've sourced many times previously. Far from "partisan garbage" it is thoroughly verifiable as the uncontestable facts.
As compared with your lying propaganda and factless bumper-sticker talking-point slogans.