Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
What did Trump do in February besides golf and hold rallies as coronavirus spread through the US?

I don’t expect China to have our best interests but I do expect the president to.

Asked and answered already, 20 times.
See my posts above.

Collapse of China Explained By Chinese American Lawyer

China expert Gordon Chang looks at the facts and comes to the conclusion that China knew how infectious and deadly this virus is, and purposely allowed the virus to leave China and infect the rest of the world, so that out of the wreckage China would emerge with greater hegemonic influence over the rest of the world.

Through the WHO, China tried to sucker the United States, but Trump didn't buy it and established a ban on travel from China. But through Europe, it was still later indirectly spread to the United States. While it appears the initial release of the Covid-19 virus was an accident, China cut their losses and weaponized it against the world. And used the China-subservient WHO to issue assurances to sucker the rest of the world.
Despite that Taiwan researchers warned the WHO that the virus was highly contagious and lethal, due to Red China's influence, Taiwan was ignored and silenced by the WHO.

Some of the questions asked about various conspiracy theories are hilariously absurd. At first I thought some were dumb questions to even ask, but they are probably questions many are asking, even though they are not considered sophisticated questions. And sometimes what is at face absurd is actually what really happened. Such as Xi and a compliant WHO, that deliberately spread Covid-19 worldwide to 200 other nations, when they could have stopped it.

And the Democrats and liberal media are still aiding China's lying narrative, siding against the U.S., and against Trump. That is discussed by Chang as well.