Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
No I’m calling Trump a shitbag for specific shitbaggy things he does He’s lied often during this pandemic, takes no responsibility and is now inciting his supporters to break the social distancing that his administration has for guidelines. I see his poll numbers back down while many governors numbers going up. And I think it was always foolish to trust China to be transparent. It was stupid of Trump to gush so much about China’s help early on while at the same time attacking the media for overhyping the threat of coronavirus.

You're calling Trump a shitbag because YOU are a shitbag.

I've disagreed and showed open hostility toward the Obamas and the Clintons for years, but I've specified the policy and marxist/anti-American ideology I disagreed with. The closest I've come to the vulgar insults you unleash on Trump is nicknames that were specific to their poisonous barely-hidden Marxist ideology, such as Comerade Obama.

Whereas you wildly speculate that Trump did things wrong, way before there is any proof that Trump did anything wrong. What you and your fellow Bolshevik propagandists engage in is a slander campaign, aimed aat undermining and smearing the president, in the complete absence of any supporting facts.

Never during any crisis during Obama or Bill Clinton's presidencies did reporters snottily ask "Are you personally responsible?"
Despite many occurences where Obama **WAS** personally responsible:
Benghazi and the surrounding Obama lies and false narratives,
Lois Lerner/IRS weaponized against conservatives,
H1N1/Swine Flu,
the "Fast and Furious" ATF selling guns to Mexican cartels who killed dozens including a U.S. Border agent,
Obama policy that never exceeded 2% at most annual growth any of his 8 years.
Obama endorsing Black Lives Matter and other radicals, who he even invited to the White House (which would be akin to Trump inviting the KKK leadership to the White House, that never happened, but the media attacks Trump as if he did, while ignoring the endorsement of violent racists by Obama and the Democrats!)

And that's just for openers.

The Bolshevik propagandists on your side constantly spin Trump statements as "lies" just to hurt him. The lack of availability of tests is a CDC failure, not a Trump failure. And it woudl exist if Obama or Hillary or Biden were president instead of Trump. The lack of alarm over the Covid-19 epidemic in China was aa failure of CDC officiaals like Fauci (NIH) and Redfield (CDC) who were far too trusing of China and the WHO. Fauci as recently as March 9th was still on television telling Americans not be concerned that the Cina outbreak would affect us, that Americans could still go on a cruise ship! Thaat didn't end well.
Trump is the one who took over a CDC depleted under Obama of PPE and not replenished for the next pandemic. Trump is the one who initiated travel bans (AGAINST the advice of Fauci and Redfield) and Trump secured the border as no one else would, despite Democrat obstruction and slander at every turn. Trump engaged in hardball negotiations and a trade war with China in the year leading up to the Wuhan outbreak, that vastly diminishyed our dependence on China as a supplier.
The Boshevik liars you side with and worship will NEVER NEVER NEVER acknowledge these achievements by Trump, that NO ONE on your side woudl have done, and likely no other Republicans would have done. Trump deserves enormous credit, and instead you slander him without evidence, or very slanted and distorted evidence at best.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.