Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
And Trump tweeted “liberate MN” and I don’t see Gov Walz being that draconian in his shelter in place. That was just disgusting of Trump to do. I would also point out Michigan is one of the hardest hit states with coronavirus. That governor like the others are trying to reduce deaths with these temporary shelter in place measures. Not all of these quickly enacted measures make sense but those that refuse to practice social distancing measures while protesting are making things worse. Operation Gridlock actually ended up blocking access to hospital. Trump needs to stfu but instead he’s inciting this crap.

Again, that explains itself, despite your distortions. Democrat governors took the over-reaches I've detailed REPEATEDLY, that had nothing to do with public safety, arbitrarily closing businesses and limiting churches, gun stores and other businesses, while leaving open liquor stores, marijuana shops, and abortion clinics. As I detailed sourcing Tucker Carlson, people with "elective surgeries" such as hip and knee replacement were denied service, while abortions were permitted.
That's not about pandemic containment, that's about Democrat partisan politics and authoritarian over-reach and selected targeting of conservatives. Not Democrat governors "enforcing Trump's orders", but instead Democrat governors who are twisting and distorting those guidelines to the point of turning the public against cooperating with the more pragmatic measures recommended by Trump.

I've detailed the excesses of the Michigan governor Gretchen Whitmer's quarantine policies. And I have family in Lansing, Michigan.

We’re in a middle of a pandemic. Trump tweeting crap like that is inexcusable. He’s encouraging these protesters to break the social distancing he supposedly supports. I watched kids in that mob in MN. A lot of healthcare workers have died taking care of infected people. How many more die because of these protests? I know Trump takes no responsibility for anything but my governor actually does feel personally accountable. The deaths weigh on him as do the lives being upended from the economic shutdown.

Fair play!