McConnell = Marie Antoinette

Quote:
Cuomo, a high-profile Democrat, said it was "vicious" and "ugly" for the Republican leader's office to officially put out a press release saying, "Stopping Blue State Bailouts."

"What he's saying is when you look at the states that have coronavirus problems, they tend to be Democratic states," Cuomo said. "How ugly a thought -- I mean just think of what he's saying. People died. 15,000 people died in New York, but they were not predominantly Democrats, so why should we help them?"

"How irresponsible and how reckless," Cuomo added.

He pointed out that New York State contributes $116 billion more in revenues to the federal government than it gets from Washington, whereas Kentucky, McConnell's home state, takes much more from the federal government than it contributes.

"Senator McConnell, who's getting bailed out here?" Cuomo said. "It's your state that's living on the money that we generate. Your state is getting bailed out. Not my state."

I would love McConnel to lose his election this year. His state takes federal money while NY pays and he has the nerve to say this crap.

Fair play!