Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Fact check: Trump makes false claims about governors not wanting tests, and repeats errors about Pelosi and Michelle Obama

Trump is a shit bag. Lying is not a virtue. Governors in general have seen their popularity grow in this crisis because they had to bust ass and their people see it. Trump taking no responsibility and his continual lies isn’t leadership.

Yes, because Trump is a doctor and career CDC official, who personally created and messed up the testing kits.

For the billionth time, the test kit was created by others, and Dr Fauci has repeatedly said there was an error within the CDC in selecting an overly complicated test kit that turned out not to work, that it was an error within the CDC, not Trump's error. If Obama, Hillary, Biden or whoever were president, the same error would have occurred. How you mindlessly and irrationally blame Trump for that I can't imagine.

There was another story revealed of the CDC also accidentally infected a lab where they were working on the tests, and that further delayed development of a new test.

I guess that's Trump's fault too.

Here's the same report of the CDC test kit lab, that Google hid from my search. I had to use the Duckduckgo.com search engine to make it come up.
https://www.foxnews.com/health/cdc-lab-for-coronavirus-test-kits-may-contaminated-report

It's Orwellian, what the liberal media and the liberal tech giants are doing. Further proving how truly evil the Democrat/Left are.