Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man

Repost of the fact check you apparently didn’t read WB. Not sure how that justifies calling me a liar but maybe that’s just easier for you than trying to defend an actual liar.

As I've already established, you're a Media Matters lying talking points machine, propagandizing whatever the Democrat/Left is selling on any given day.

I've also already established that Factcheck and Politifact are branches of the far-left anti-Trump Washington Post and Tampa Tribune, that 75% of the time target Republicans/conservatives, and only to give the slightest semblance of unbiased neutrality and equal scrutiny do they factcheck Democrats.

In this case, you didn't even bother to pick a pseudo-neutral source, you parroted the talking points of CNN, disguised as a "factcheck". CNN, the network that was found in a Harvard study to tie with NBC as the most biased rabidly anti-Trump coverage, at a ratio of 93% of the time.

And that liberal bias (as sourced from the Media Research Center) reached 100% negative coverage during the Trump impeachment hearings.

CNN has been proven wrong on the facts once or twice a week every week that Trump has been president. One might think you'd stop believing them after a while. CNN is not a news agency any more, it is a P.R. wing of the Democrat Party. They don't even pretend otherwise anymore.

You employ an old propaganda technique here WB. I didn’t lie but because Trump does you accuse me of being a liar. Not just me of course but this also includes any media source that doesn’t act like an arm of the RNC. Conservapedia and Hannity are okay but most of the free and independent media must always be accused of not only being biased but an actual enemy of our country. It boils down to you being protective of Trump’s actual lies by repeat accusations of the other side that includes everyone that wouldn’t be willing to chant “lock her up” at a Trump rally. Right here for example you accuse me of being a liar but where did I lie specifically? I didn’t and I’m specifically citing Trump’s lies. Below you do try to defend them but it’s mostly more of the same. Trump lies but it’s everyone else’s fault somehow.
 Quote:

To go through just a sample of the propagandized distortions that you desperately cling to:

Quote:

President Donald Trump made yet another false claim about coronavirus testing on Wednesday, wrongly saying at a White House briefing that the US is conducting more tests than any governor probably even wants. In fact, numerous governors, including Republicans, have said that more testing is necessary.

Obviously the tests are not out yet in the numbers everyone wants. Pence said there will be 5 million of the new tests available before the end of April, and 20 million in the next month.
Trump does this thing that you apparently can't comprehend, called a joke, and said something to the effect that "Governors will probably have more tests than they want."
This is something MediaMatters and the Left consistently does, is spin intended light moments as if they were said with absolute seriousness. It brings to mind the comment Trump made at a rally, clearly a joke, where he said they FBI can't find Hillary's deleted e-mails, and jokingly said to the audience, "Hey, maybe we can ask the Russians for them." Liberal propaganda sites, including CNN and Media Matters, consistently allege "Trump asked the Russians for Hillary's e-mails" as if it was a secret backroom phone call to Putin, instead of a joke made to an audience of Trump supporters, televised natiowide by the mainstream media.

Trump has consistently been deceptive on our testing capacity. “Everyone who wants a test can get one” is something Trump said a while back. It’s still not true. Nor has he acknowledged that what he said wasn’t true. And in the last week Trump lied about the governors having the testing capacity that is needed. He’s lied about it just being democrat governors complaining about testing capacity. Now it’s supposed to be a joke as he continues to mislead on testing capacity? Governors have had to compete not only with other states and foreign governments for supplies but also our federal government. It’s actually really sick to even try to joke about them having more testing capacity than they want.

Fair play!