Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man

Repost of the fact check you apparently didn’t read WB. Not sure how that justifies calling me a liar but maybe that’s just easier for you than trying to defend an actual liar.

As I've already established, you're a Media Matters lying talking points machine, propagandizing whatever the Democrat/Left is selling on any given day.

I've also already established that Factcheck and Politifact are branches of the far-left anti-Trump Washington Post and Tampa Tribune, that 75% of the time target Republicans/conservatives, and only to give the slightest semblance of unbiased neutrality and equal scrutiny do they factcheck Democrats.

In this case, you didn't even bother to pick a pseudo-neutral source, you parroted the talking points of CNN, disguised as a "factcheck". CNN, the network that was found in a Harvard study to tie with NBC as the most biased rabidly anti-Trump coverage, at a ratio of 93% of the time.

And that liberal bias (as sourced from the Media Research Center) reached 100% negative coverage during the Trump impeachment hearings.

CNN has been proven wrong on the facts once or twice a week every week that Trump has been president. One might think you'd stop believing them after a while. CNN is not a news agency any more, it is a P.R. wing of the Democrat Party. They don't even pretend otherwise anymore.

You employ an old propaganda technique here WB. I didn’t lie but because Trump does you accuse me of being a liar.

No, M E M, you lied, and I exposed your lie. In point of fact, you accused Trump of lying, to hide your own party's lies, a consistent Leftist/Cultural Marxist tactic, as I clearly detailed.

And that is your party's and the broader Left's tactics for a century, to muddy the political waters by accusing Republicans of exactly what YOU YOURSELVES are guilty of.

For example, after decades of Democrat treason and collaborating with communist governments for over 70 years, your side accuses Trump and his campaign of collaborating with Russians to rig the 2016 election. Despite no evidence in 4 years of investigating Trump, even by partisan zealots like Peter Strzok, James Comey, Andrew Weisssmann and the entire Mueller special investigation filled with zealous democrat lawyers and DNC donors. And despite the abundant evidence that the Hillary Clinton campaign, the Obama administration, Perkins-Coie law firm, Fusion GPS, Bruce and Nellie Ohr, Christoper Steele, James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page and others were all doing *EXACTLY* what they accused Trump officials of, and laid bait of fake "Russian assets" to try and entrap Trump officials.

Your party, not Trump, are the treasonous collaborators. But they tried to frame Trump for what they themselves, the Democrats and their moles in CIA, DNI, FBI and DOJ, are guilty of. And you, M E M, are a propagaandist trying to lie on the Dems' behalf, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. That your side, not Trump officials, collaaborated with the Russians and other foreign agents like Christopher Steele, like British, Italian, Ukranian and Australian diplomats, who were used to try and ensnare Trump officials, but they (not Trump officials) were the ones conspiring and receiving large payments and collaborating with foreign governments.

Originally Posted By: M E M
Not just me of course but this also includes any media source that doesn’t act like an arm of the RNC. Conservapedia and Hannity are okay but most of the free and independent media must always be accused of not only being biased but an actual enemy of our country.

Facts don't lie. And your side throws up a lot of fraudulent diversion to hide the facts, but the facts don't lie.

https://www.mrc.org/media-bias-101

The irony is that many journalists you dismiss as "right wing propagandists" such as Sharyl Atkisson, or Lou Dobbs, or John Solomon, or Geraldo Rivera, or John Stossel, or Lara Logan, or Bernard Goldberg, are objective journalists who concerned themselves with only reporting the facts, until the propagandists of the liberal media made clear there were certain facts the network executives did not want to report if they reflected badly on Democrats, no matter how corrupt those Democrarts are. These journalists had to go to Fox News and elsewhere just so they could again objectively report the news. As 25 years ago, they could still do on CNN or CBS News.
Many of these journalists are liberals! (Not "right wing"!) But they are disturbed by the mainstream's complete refusal to hold Democrats to the same scrutiny as Republicans.

How blind are you not to see that, M E M?

It boils down to you being protective of Trump’s actual lies by repeat accusations of the other side that includes everyone that wouldn’t be willing to chant “lock her up” at a Trump rally. Right here for example you accuse me of being a liar but where did I lie specifically? I didn’t and I’m specifically citing Trump’s lies. Below you do try to defend them but it’s mostly more of the same. Trump lies but it’s everyone else’s fault somehow.
 Quote:

You just completely made all that up, M E M. It has absolutely no resemblance to what I've actually said almost every day here for 4 years.
I even said despite that I voted for Trump, I was nervous aabout what he might do as president, if he got it wrong. But that far from making huge errors or dissappointing me, he has governed effectively far beyond my wildest expectations.
I've criticized his overly personal Twitter posts, that I feel distract from his accomplishments.
I was concerned about his trade war with China, particularly while the 2020 election was nearing.
I'm unsure about the release of tens of thouands of prisoners from jaails, given a second chance and shortened sentences. There's a great potential to accidentally release a murderer or other violent criminal.
I'm concerned about ending the sheltering of states too quickly, potentially resulting in a resurgence of the outbreak. And though the Covid-19 testing is not Trump's fault personally, it is frustrating tht the tests were not ready sooner. And only with adequate testing is it safe to re-open the economy. Pence has promised 5 million tests by the end of April (currently 4,600,000 as I said earlier) and 20 million by the end of May. so that shortcoming seems to finally be fixed. And with a faster test that has a result in 5 to 15 minutes.

So... in spite of your vindictive assumptions, I don't blindly endorse everything Trump does. I've posted multiple topics over the last 4 years where I've disagreed with or expressed concern about statements Trump has made.
But overall, yeah, I'm very pleased with Trump's actions as president. Not beecause I blindly believe everything he says, but becaue he has proven himself and exceeded my 2016 expectations, and quantifiably achieved more than even Ronald Reagan.

You truly have to be blind if you don't see that CNN makes up and rewrites reality every day to manufacture another false attack on Trump. No "objective" news network reports 93% or 100% negative coverage. (I sourced that from a Harvard study, by the way, not "right wing propaganda", you liar.)

And as I've pointed out for 16 years, Fox News for whatever conservative leanings, is the only network that has truly balanced ratios of positive and negative coverage of both political sides.
https://www.yelp.com/topic/new-york-foxn...journalism-2008

Facts again, from that "right wing" Pew Research center.
Pew is far rom conservative.

How you spin that as "right wing propaganda" I'll never be able to figure out. I often quote Washington Post, New York Times, USA Today and other mainstream sources, just to show that frequently the truth is so evident, that even they can't avoid the true facts, and unable to evade the facts, reluctantly report them.

For example, The New York Times and Washington Post early on reported about V P Joe Biden and Hunter Biden's corrupt pay-to-play with the Ukranians and the Chinese. But now they are cirling the wagons to protect Biden and labeling accusations against Biden as "right wing conspiracy theories" and "debunked", despite that THEY REPORTED IT THEMSELVES, and anyone can pull up the articles to prove it. I linked them in the "From Russia With Love" topic, and in the Mueller investigation topic.

But whatever, go on lying to yourself, M E M. I don't just post Fox News and Conservapedia. That's a blatant lie. The maajority of what I post sources for is from mainstream sources.

[quote=WB]
To go through just a sample of the propagandized distortions that you desperately cling to:

[quote=article]
President Donald Trump made yet another false claim about coronavirus testing on Wednesday, wrongly saying at a White House briefing that the US is conducting more tests than any governor probably even wants. In fact, numerous governors, including Republicans, have said that more testing is necessary.

I already deconstructed the "Trump lied" portion of this in my aabove post, that you somehow didn't process:

[quote=WB]Obviously the tests are not out yet in the numbers everyone wants. Pence said there will be 5 million of the new tests available before the end of April, and 20 million in the next month.
Trump does this thing that you apparently can't comprehend, called a joke, and said something to the effect that "Governors will probably have more tests than they want."
This is something MediaMatters and the Left consistently does, is spin intended light moments as if they were said with absolute seriousness.

It brings to mind the comment Trump made at a rally, clearly a joke, where he said the FBI can't find Hillary's deleted e-mails, and Trump jokingly said to the audience, "Hey, maybe we can ask the Russians for them."
Liberal propaganda sites, including CNN and Media Matters, consistently allege "Trump asked the Russians for Hillary's e-mails" as if it was a secret backroom phone call to Putin, instead of a joke made to an audience of Trump supporters, televised natiowide by the mainstream media.

Trump has consistently been deceptive on our testing capacity. “Everyone who wants a test can get one” is something Trump said a while back. It’s still not true. Nor has he acknowledged that what he said wasn’t true.

You're so delusional, M E M. Your partisan hate makes you spin as a "Trump lie" the fact that he was told by the CDC that the tests would be ready, and then the CDC did not deliver them.

I just linked articles a post above, from both Fox News and the Washington Post explaining that there was an accident where the CDC producing test kits contaminated the lab, and for several weeks it delayed production. That is not a "Trump lie", that is an error within the CDC, where they were unable to deliver what they promised to Trump and V.P. Pence.
You leap to blame everything on Trump.

But like I said, Trump is not a doctor or a CDC official. Those technical errors belong to the CDC, despite your vindictive need to rage on Trump for it and shift blame to Trump personally.

This much is true, to date, there have been about 4,600,000 tests done nationwide. Pence has promised 5 million by the end of April, and 20 million in May. The bugs in the CDC delaying the test kit have finally been overcome. Partly because Trump sent in outside medical officials to the CDC to find out what the fuck was going on, and to circumnavigte the bureaucratic problems and resolve it.

The same kind of bureaucratic nightmare Trump inherited when he became president.
1) Fauci in the month Trump was inaugurated (Jan 2017) in a videotaped speech said he foresaw a coming pandemic, but did noting to prepare for it.

2) The CDC supplies for a pandemic were exhausted and not replenished from pandemics that occurred while Obama was president. Again Fauci (NIH) and Redfield (CDC).

3) It wss literally known for years the dangerous conditions in biological research labs in China, specifically Wuhan (for example worn out seals on refrigerators and freezers in the Wuhan facility that could allow dangerous viruses to escape from storage, as occurred.) Again the NIH and CDC were aware of these conditions, for years, and did nothing to resolve them.

But yeah, it's all Trump's fault.

Regarding the current Covid-19/Wuhan Flu outbreak, CDC and NIH took China's word for it throughout Dec 2019/Jan 2020 that this was not an outbreak, not highly infectious, not transmittable human-to-human, despite the evidence to the contrary.

The NIH and CDC took China's word for it that the virus was not highly infectious, and transmissable human-to-human, scout's honor.
The NIH and CDC took the WHO's word that this was confirmed independently. It wasn't.

The WHO, NIH and CDC advised Trump that it was not necessary to suspend travel from China. Thank God Trump didn't listen to the "experts", and suspended travel from China on Jan 31st.

And a few important facts about China and the outbreak:

1) The Chinese government knew all through December and through early/mid January that this is a highly infectious and letal disease. They knew back to at least Dec 1st when I believe one of the patients died at a Wuhan hospital. There was at least one earlier case going back to Nov 19th. They finally warned the world on Jan 21st.
In January and February in Wuhan, the outbreak was so bad that the Chinese locked down Wuhan and allowed no travel out of the city. How could NIH and CDC not know this? Autralian reporters and film crews showed the events in real time as they happened in the video I posted early in this topic. The outbreak was so bad that the Chinese government dragged sick people out of their homes off somewhere to die. So bad that they used welding torches to trap people in their apartment buildings to die.
And you blame Trump

2) China cut off all internal travel from Wuhan to the rest of China. But never prevented travel out of the country to every other nation on earth. That's pretty clear intent of malice on the part of the Chinese government, that so far has killed 198,000 people worldwide, over 51,000 of them Americans.
And you blame Trump.

3) Taiwan, with their own research, warned the World Health Organization of how infectious and destructive this virus is. But WHO completely buried the warnings, and advised the U.S. and the rest of the world that it was perfectly okay to continue receiving travel from China. The WHO, who you trust and defend, was and is a conspiratorial part of the global outbreak and genocide. Them you find no fault with, but rage on Trump.

4) In addition to the clearly premeditated outbreak of Covid-19/Wuhan Flu to the rest of the world, China while downplaying the threat, purchased all the medical supplies the rest of the world needed to protect themselves from the virus China unleashed. Then they price-gouged these supplies, selling them back to the rest of the world at highly inflated prices.
China you find no fault with, but rage on Trump.

5) China at the same time as the worst outbreak in Wuhan, sent a Chinese trade delegation to the White House to meet with Trump and his staff to negotiate a deal. Any or all of these Chinese officials could have been infected, and killed our nation's leadership with the virus if they had been. The Chinese government was probably disappointed they were not infected. Another example of the callous endangerment of the U.S., endangering its very highest leadership, and that of other nations.
And it's Trump you rage at, not the Chinese government.

6) China continues to hide the true statistics of their outbreak in Wuhan and across the rest of China, and also witholds any research they have for understanding and treatment of "Covid-19"/Wuhan Flu.
But it's Trump you rage at, not them, where all the blame clearly rests.

And in the last week Trump lied about the governors having the testing capacity that is needed. He’s lied about it just being democrat governors complaining about testing capacity. Now it’s supposed to be a joke as he continues to mislead on testing capacity? Governors have had to compete not only with other states and foreign governments for supplies but also our federal government. It’s actually really sick to even try to joke about them having more testing capacity than they want.

Asked and answered in my last above post.
It just seems really petty, that you strain to blame Trump with piddly shit like this. Look above at the things China intentionally did to our country, and to the entire world. You really are an America-hating schmuck if you still blame Trump for this, and can't even acknowledge the clear blame that belongs to China. They tried to destroy our country, and it's very possible that beyond the shutdown and 51,000-plus deaths, they might successfully collapse the U.S. economy, and the global economy, in the coming months. Wake the fuck up.