Originally Posted By: Bill Clinton, 1998

I did not... have... sex... with that woman... Monica Lewinsky...

Originally Posted By: Joseph Biden, May 1, 2020

I did not... have... sex... with that woman... Tara Reade...

How long before it all collapses?

Astonishing, but it shouldn't be, given the Democrat-Bolshevik nature, all the Democrats who wanted Brett Kavanaugh lynched without a trial 18 months ago, based on absolutely no solid evidence, and multiple women whose allegations against Kavanaugh completely collapsed under the slightest scrutiny.
And then...
These same Democrat House and Senate members have no criticism of Biden under similar allegations, with far more supporting evidence:

1) Reade was a supervisor of interns in Biden's ofice. After the time of her complaint, she was immediately removed as their supervisor, and issolated in a windowless office. Multiple interns and office staff confirm this.

2) Reade immediately told at least 4 friends, neighbors and her mother about the incident where Biden groped and fingered her. One former neighbor who Reade told still plans to vote for Biden, but says Reade told her and Reade isn't a liar. Reade told her mother, who actually called in to Larry King about the incident, and the video of that has been found and played.
3) Reade filed a police report about the assault.

and
4) Biden has a history of creepy groping and hair-smelling of random women, of making female secret service agents uncomfortable , and even little girls.

But I'm sure this is all... perfectly normal!