Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Well after Trump won last time I certainly wouldn’t predict he couldn’t win again but I think he’s proven to be as unfit for the office that I feared he would be. Historically he could be Viewed as the next Hoover. A one term president remembered for being impeached and leaving the country in far worse shape than since the Great Depression.

As for conservatives putting fake words into liberal mouths and saying that’s the truth, not worth my time for what should be obvious reasons.

And by "unfit" you mean Trump did far more to protect the nation than any of his Democrat opponents.
Democrat opponents (Rep. Pelosi, Gov.Cuomo, Mayor Deblasio) who openly encouraged people to go to crowd events and get infected, and then blamed Trump for the outbreaks resulting from their negligence, not Trump's.

The "unfit" Donald Trump suspended all Chinese flights on Jan 31st, preventing 20,000 Chinese travelers a day from entering the U.S., an estimated 420,000 in the month the outbreak peaked. In doing so, Trump opposed the recommendations of Dr. Fauci (NIH) and Dr. Redfield (CDC) when he set in place the ban. Obama and Hillary would have allowed the massive influx to continue, our hospitals would have been overwhelmed, and millions would be dead. Biden and other Democrats called Trump's decision "racist" and "over-reaction". It's quite clear they would not have acted similarly to protect the nation.
*Or* secured against further outbreak from occurring on our southern border.
*Or* would Democrats have spent a year in trade war with China, that vastly reduced our dependency on an infected shut-down China, and then a China that even after resuming production withheld and bought up the world stocks of medical PPE equipment to price-gouge the entire world. And further threatened to withold both PPE and pharmaceuticals, maliciously threatening to drown the U.S. in "a mighty sea of coronavirus."

Trump also didn't pimp his son out to China on Air Force Two when he flew to China, soliciting China to give sweetheart kickback deals to his son in the form of a $1.5 billion investment deal, and a sweet commission to Hunter Biden of at least 20 million from the People's Bank of China.

You tell me, who is obviously "unfit".

It would be worst-case-scenario with this outbreak if the Democrats were in charge. Now, or at any time in the future. If you would just process the obvious facts in front of you, you would see this.