Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Personally I wouldn’t ask somebody not to wear a mask because I didn’t want to wear one and also didn’t want to be the only one in a photo op not wearing one. Do you have an argument that Pence is being a good person here?

I already said: Pence is a religious conservative, and he has such integrity that he won't spend time alone with a woman other than his wife. That demonstrates remarkable respect and fidelity to his wife. Which the less moral haters in the liberal media actually mocked him for.

That hardly gives Pence a pass on risking exposing other people to Coronavirus because he doesn’t want to look like the douche he is for not wanting to wear a mask. To me that really speaks of his character. It’s pretty evil imho to do what he did and it also matters because a lot of people don’t want to wear a mask when a highly contagious virus is making the rounds.

Meanwhile in New York State, Governor Andrew Cuomo, whom some think is the savior of the Democrat party, orders everyone to wear masks while not doing so except for photo ops.

Once again outrage is selective and based on what letter follows a politicians name.