Uh... they've burned and looted about 170 stores. I wouldn't call that "most of the protestors are peaceful."

In addition to looting and burning several blocks of stores, they stormed into and burned down the 3rd precinct police station! I'd suspect to do such an organized assault, it isn't just local protestors, but instead leadership of professional anarchists like Antifa or Black Lives Matter, who are rallying the unwitting herd of protestors toward violence.

I think the Minneapolis mayor Jacob Frey is at fault. 24 hours ago (Wednesday night), this crowd was already hurling rocks and bottles at police, and making several attempts to storm into the police station, pushed back only by police firing tear gas and "flash-bang" grenades, and rubber bullets. Two masked slender white guys in masks I saw interviewed looked like Antifa.

But when the crowd couldn't successfully over-run the police station Wedenesday night, by 9 or 10 PM they had smashed the windows of stores and begun stealing flat-screen TV sets, and stealing everything else they could carry. At the end when there was nothing left in the stores to steal, the crowd (clearly seen in video footage) used hammers to smash open cash registers and steal the cash, the last thing remaining.
Oh yes!! These people were clearly motivated by principle, to protest the death of a black man by police.

Yeah right.... it was an opportunity to loot and steal, from un-related businesses, store-owners who were already struggling to remain solvent after two months of stay-at-home closure due to the Covid-19 pandemic.

If these were all actual black protestors, then by their choice of actions, they have confirmed every negative black stereotype, using any opportunity to loot and steal and intimidate the public when they don't get what they want. As they did in the Rodney King L.A. riots in 1991, as with Trayvon Martin related violence in Florida, as they did with Michael Brown related destruction in Ferguson, Missouri, as they did with similar cases in Baltimore Maryland, and in New York City. They once again demonstrated themselves to be a pack of criminal animals, that the 13% of America that is black commits 42% of the nations's crime, and 52% of the nation's murders, confirming U.S. Justice Department annual statistics of black crime that are consistent for over 4 decades now, who took yet another opportunity to rationalize an orgy of theft and violence, confirming to the rest of the nation what we've always known them to be. Confirming it, once again.

But I'll be generous and presume that other far-left elements (Antifa and the marxist Black Lives Matter) stoked this mob to burn a police station that they couldn't have organized and accomplished themselves.

And again, I blame the Minneapolis mayor, who should have seen the danger at the latest on Wednesday night when the first few lootings occurred, should have IMMEDIATELY called in the national guard to prevent further store lootings and burnings.
But instead mayor Jacob Frey just sat on his hands and let it escalate last night (Thursday and early Friday), to consume another 170 stores. And now the city is in ashes.