Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
I’ll pass on the Trump crap. No surprise he’s still the shitbag he’s always been.

This is just so sad. As more National Guard is mobilized hopefully order can be maintained tonight. Most of the protesters have been peaceful WB and what they’ve been protesting is pretty solid.

Every time you call Trump a shitbag, you again prove that YOU'RE the true shitbag.
Trump is the most accomplished president of our lifetime, and I've linked and sourced the facts multiple times to show Trump quantifiably and statistically has accomplished more than any president in at least 50 years.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/herit...ter-than-reagan
https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_...ingly_long_list

Imagine what Trump could have further accomplished if he didn't spend 4 years fighting fraudulently launched FBI investigations, multiple Russia hoax investigations, falsified evidenceless FISA warrants, spies, moles and deep-state Obama-holdover leakers in his administration, documents leaked by Comey and McCabe and friends to create a Mueller special investigation based completely on falsified evidence, and a phony completely partisan evidenceless House impeachment hearing.

As Tucker Carlson just cited above, it's the CNN , MSNBC and N Y Times' liberal indoctrination and stoking of minorities with race-obsessed propaganda, inciting this racial violence despite the true facts that prove there isn't a war on blacks, inciting this racial anger and sense of entitlement to looting, and to violence on police and white America, that is inciting this kind of race and class warfare and destruction.

Originally Posted By: M E M
Most of the protesters have been peaceful WB and what they’ve been protesting is pretty solid.

How could you possibly know this?

They looted and burned 150 businesses for God's sake. I watched live reporting from the protest front lines on Laura Ingraham's show Wedenesday night, where while the reporter was talking, black guys would pick up rocks and debris, walk to the front of the mob, throw it at police, then walk to the back of the mob trying to look innocent, pick up more debris, move again to the front of the mob, throw more at police, in a continuous circle. This was not even mentioned by the reporter, it was just visible while he talked. I wish the cops were firing real ammunition instead of rubber bullets and tear gas at these bastards. These are criminals, and you can see from the footage that they have a lifetime's experience at burglary and violence. This is just their latest adventure, their latest excuse to go wild.