Originally Posted By: the G-man
I may be taking my trusty pals Smith and Wesson

\:lol\:

Hope your family is safe, G-man.

I was a bit astonisshed to get this text on my cel phone a few hours ago, around 4PM:

Quote:
IMMINENT SEVERE ALERT

Broward County curfew in effect 9PM to 6AM tonight.
https://bit.ly/BCCurfew

I was only aware of riots in Miami till now, obviously there are problems in Broward for them to put up these restrictions. Odd that they would send me a text here in Boca Raton, possibly to discourage Palm Beach County residents from traveling into Broward.

Just a clear point to be made: Mayors and governors have let rioters, arsonists and looters run wild for a week now. It was only when President Trump called for national guard to be deployed, and Trump threatened governors and mayors with usurping them to restore order and do something to protect citizens and businesses that anything happened to stop the chaos. God help us if Obama, Hillary or Biden were president with all this occurring. They would just let these criminals run wild. Trump and attorney General Barr declared Antifa a terrorist organization, which caused Facebook to take down Antifa's page on Facebook, and prevent a laege aamount of their ability to organize and communicate.

And it's no exaggeration of distortion to identify Antifa this way, it sshould have happened a long time ago. They are essentially an enemy network of terror cels in the U.S., waiting for opportunities like this to attack U.S. cities and spread chaos. This designation should have occurred a year ago when they stated attacking ICE detention centers nationwide.