Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
It doesn’t take many people to light a fire. I can tell you that it was mostly peaceful protesters but because it was so many that gave cover to for the few. By Saturday Governor Walz asked protesters to obey the curfew in place and even though people wanted to keep protesting into the night people listened and most of the day protesters went home. That helped to catch the bad guys that included right wingers as I’ve cited.

*AFTER* protestors/rioters/looters had already burned and looted several hundred stores. That Governor Walz could have anticipated after the first burning Wednesday night, and yet he let the protestors/looters run wild till Sunday.

Before finally sending in the guard, and only because President Trump had already said he would, if Gov. Walz didn't.

Originally Posted By: M E M
And it happened yesterday but Trump reached a new low with his comments about the 70 year old. I saw that old guy laying on the ground with blood running out of his ear. Trump is just so unfit.

OAN reporter Pearson Sharp had several stories about the 75-year-old protestor, Martin Gugino, who is a leftist activist who by his social media posts is active in Antifa, and organized "Chaos Camp" summer seminars to recruit teenagers into Antifa.
That even other Black Lives Matter protestors regarded Gugino as crazy and dangerous, looking to provoke violence and get punched in the face by police. To manufacture an incident.

That Gugino has been arrested at multiple protest rallies, and Pearson Sharp at OAN ran a story with Gugino's posts on social media such as "Fuck the police" and "ACAB" and saying the United States is an immoral government and needs to be destroyed. Nice guy!

Also, Gugino was making friendly and chatting for several minutes with the photographer who videotaped the police shoving Gugino and his fall, talking minutes before the incident, which indicates it was coordinated and staged.
Pearson Sharp also talked to 3 emergency room physicians, who all said it was "highly unlikely" that Gugino would be injured in the way he appeared to in the video, with blood gushing out his ear immediately, inconsistent with physiology and the way he fell.
Against the mainstream narrative that these facts about Gugino are "conspiracy theory", Pearson Sharp challenges any network to dispute the absolute facts he presented. None have.

57 Buffalo officers resigned from the Buffalo police special response team, the entire squad, in support of the two officers who were suspended. I'd wager they agree with Trump.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/da-investigating-buffalo-cops-shove-old-man

Militant tweets raise questions over Martin Gugino's activity at the protests in Buffalo, N.Y. -OAN News, Pearson Sharp