There was mentioned in one story by Harris Faulkner today on her 1 PM program, of the death of Breonna Taylor, that I had to look up to know what it was about:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Breonna_Taylor

A late night no-knock warrant by Louisville, Kentucky police, in search of drugs related to a former boyfriend of Breonna Taylor's. Taylor was a 26-year-old paramedic. Her and her new boyfriend apparently thought it was a home invasion and not police, and both opened fire on the police with their licensed guns when officers barged into the apartment.
There are a lot of questions I have from the above linked account, of the actions of both the officers and of both Taylor and her boyfriend. If the officers announced themselves as police, why would Taylor and her boyfriend open fire on them? It's possible the police identified themselves, but because Taylor and her boyfriend were hostile to police (or involved in drug trafficking as triggered the police raid) they opened fire anyway. It's also possible the police lied and didn't identify themselves despite saying they did in their official report.

Again, I see the Democrat-Left/BLM jumping to conclusions, assuming this is an example of police racism toward blacks. But years ago, I cited a Reader's Digest article on police warrants and raids (no-knock or otherwise) where people of all colors have been victims of this.
And the frustration is, sometimes police get a wrong tip, or a malicious tip, or there is an address error and they do a raid on the wrong house. And if someone believing a raid on their house is a home invasion and uses a gun to defend themselves, and police shoot them or their family members dead, there is no liability or prosecution of the police. In police terms, it's a justified shooting because the officers were fired on, despite the lack of justification for entering the home.

This happens to people of ALL races, not just blacks. Not as part of the Left's alleged police "war on blacks". But the Left uses it to elevate racial hostility, for their own political purposes.

I cited one related to Gov. Scott Walker in Wisconson a few years ago, where the Democrat opposition (a Democrat district attorney) deliberately called in a malicious tip on Walker's campaign manager's home, that could have gotten one of his campaign staff killed, just to maliciously harass him, and use the warrant to seize all records and give them to his Democrat opponent's campaign as opposition research.
And also how in this case and others, Democrat D.A.'s issue gag orders, where if the campaign staffer talks to the media about the abuse of power, they will be guilty of further "crimes". Yet another example of the Democrat/Bolshevik weaponization of law enforcement against their political opponents.