Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
As cases surge Trump goes to golfing...
Trump visits private golf course...

Again the double-standard. You made a big deal about George W. Bush golfing, then had no issue with it when Obama logged in twice the amount of golfing in his 8 years. I don't think Trump has come anythere close.

I also recall Obama and his Bolshevik bride Michelle went on extravagent separate trips, costing double what W. Bush did on travel and Secret Service protection, no outrage on your part.
And went on a number of far more expensive indulgent trips to Italy, Brazil and elsewhere, on the taxpayer's tab, far more than either W. Bush or Trump have spent.
I also recall that Nancy Pelosi has basically an Air Force Three plane of her own, also with a security detail, that she again hoses taxpayer money on with indulgent trips and showing off for friends. If I recall, on at least one occasion she loaned it out to family and friends. Again, no outrage on your part.

Originally Posted By: M E M

Pretty amazing that Trump wants people to pack into his rallies. It’s almost like he doesn’t give a shit about people.

But of course, when Democrat leaders were pushing liberals to crowd events in January and February in New York City, San Francissco and elsewhere, in solidarity to show they're not "racist" against Chinese visitors (many of whom ended up in N Y hospitals with Covid-19), that's completely different, right?

And then the same thing with Black Lives Matter rallies, in cities all over the U.S. protesting the death of George Floyd, again Democrat politicians pushed it as a moral imperative. And then as I said above --WHIPLASH!!-- Democrats on a dime turn that moral imperative to participate in demonstations into a crime against humanity when it's Republicans or Trump trying to rally political support for a cause.
Your hyposcrisy, and the hypocrisy of your entire party, is on full display, M E M.

Either people have a right to assemble, rally or protest, or they don't. Make up your mind.
I really think you should move to China. You seem to favor one-party authoritarian rule.