Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
McCarthy really downplays Barr’s lie of Berman stepping down. I can understand you liking that but essentially Barr told a self serving lie. Trump can of course remove Berman. Because Berman wasn’t shielding Trump and allies from the law it shouldn’t even be a surprise. The why and how of course matters to the public though. Trump and Barr can lie and abuse their power but voters can take that power away in November.

Berman was never confirmed. Trump was perfectly within his constitutional/legal rights to replace him at any time.

You don't seem to understand that Barr is restoring the rule of law, and replacing all the partisan swamp creatures. I already explained what Barr was disgusted by, that he wanted to immediately replace Berman for. It is Berman, not Barr, who is playing partisan games and not respecting the rule of law.

And McCarthy in the above article explained that with great insider persspective, legal precedent and detail. Berman was never appointed.

And I would point you again to how Obama forced the resignation of every U.S. ambassador when he came in. Obama politicized DOJ (i.e., made it a Democrat party weapon), politicized IRS, politicized CIA and DNI, State Department, the FISA court, and even the National Security Council, that he filled with rats like Alexaander Vindman, Fiona Hill and Eric Ciaramela.

And you allege Barr, who is sweeping away the blatant corruption, is the villain.
Don't make me laugh.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.