Before the protesters Florida had packed beaches. Most of the protesters I saw wore masks unlike those at the beaches. Both groups were outdoors though and I wonder if that made a difference as neither Florida or Minnesota saw a big spike a week or two after. Florida is seeing their rate skyrocket to the point where I believe your republican governor is having to backtrack. What I find illogical is Trump putting out guidelines and you trying to blame democrats for following them to a degree. In truth all states have reopened faster than what the guidelines Trump originally put out. Granted it didn’t take long for him to abandon them unofficially but the Trump administration still uses them officially. Besides Florida, Texas and California are also seeing huge gains. Trump after his failed Tulsa rally where his people removed social distancing that was in place with the seating before letting the public in, has now canceled the next rally.

It’s just bizarre seeing your spin WB with all that going on. You know these things just as well as I do. Why bother?

Fair play!