Another episode:

Daniel Boone, "The Be Thankful For the Fickleness of Women"

A hilariously paced episode, where Boone's friend visits a town and gets in a bidding war as just a bit of mischief, and ends up unwittingly having to buy and own a beautiful female slave he never wanted, and exposes his averssion to commitment with women in general.

The character is played by Jimmy Dean, who was a recurring supporting character on the last year or two of the series, and he often sings and plays guitar, which I guess he was famous for before appearing in the series.

The voice I thought sounded rather familiar, and it turns out after his singing and acting career, he made an even greater fortune in the food business with Jimmy Dean Sausages, and his voice is still used in the commercials 50 years later. Although he himself has passed away.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Dean

Again, I love how characters who are supposed to be naive country bumpkins are smarter and more worldly than they initially appear. And with some very funny results.

While I intended this topic to display movies, both of these are like short films, with a lot of clever twists, quite funny, and well worth watching.