Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
You’re just demonstrating your selective outrage WB as an attempt to change the subject from Trump’s own actions and words. He choose to hold a rally and remove social distancing stickers to pack people in. The difference between you and me is you will be voting for somebody that did that.

Trump's last rally only had about 8,000 people, and most of its over 12 million viewers watched it on television, or later online. It's absolute horseshit what you're alleging.

In contrast to the hypocrisy of multiple Democrat governors, Democrat Senate and House members, and the piece-of-shit Newspeak liberal media that just another wing of the DNC, all three groups of whom cheer on protests and riots and toppling statues in cities nationwide. Protestors who in just a few days destroyed 20 (again: TWENTY!) Covid-19 testing centers in major cities, that their crowd events resulted in infection of many protestors, who ironically needed those testing centers just a few days later.

Your alleging hypocrisy on my part, is just a smokescreen for your own hypocrisy, and the incredible hypocrisy of your piece of shit Democrat Bolshevik party, on display nationwide, for weeks now.

The transvestite freaks and other marxists on your city council are in the process of abolishing the police department in Minneapolis/St Paul. I imagine at this point you are keeping a gun in your lap at all times. And yet incredibly, would still vote for the Democrat maniacs who are every day bringing you closer to lawless chaos. Just incredible.