Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
I think maybe we can agree that pence was being insincere. As Trump’s vp it’s a requirement.

I’m truly sad about a truly great man passing.

V P Pence was endeavoring to be polite. And I understand that, at least until recently, House and Senate members were friendly toward each other, even though they disagreed politically.

The current level of hatred and uncivility is completely a circumstance caused by the Democrats, despite the best efforts of Republicans, Trump included, to reach out, whether in cordial gesture, or for purposes of attempting bipartisan legislation on behalf of the American people. Attempts slapped away by House and Senate Democrats, despite Republicans' best efforts.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.