Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
In This Thread: A silent explanation of why John Lewis was an incalculably better human being than Wondy will ever be, and why he's already missed incalculably more than Wondy would ever be. Hurling shitbird fashie insults at a civil-rights icon in a post announcing said icon's death? Get fucked.

Always a pleasure, Sammitch.

It's a simple fact that Lewis partisanly boycotted the inaugurations of both presidents W. Bush and Trump, and was part of the kneejerk liberal slander tactic and cancel culture to brand their conservative opposition racists and white supremacists at every turn, for decades, to advance themselves by dividing the nation with identity politics.
Show me what I cited (quoted from leftist Newspeak best-possible-spin at Wikipedia, no less) that is incorrect. Those are the facts. Facts that have to be glossed over to sell the narrative that Lewis was a peacemaker, rather than the vicious partisan he truly was.
I even gave Lewis the out of saying that maybe in earlier days he was a more noble man, before he became a partisan cornerstone of the Democrat Party of Hate. Ironically, they are the ones who truly are consumed with hate, as they endlessly slander good people as racists and bigots, for decades, just to leverage a political win, and to advance their Cultural Marxist cause.

Lewis will be missed as a weapon of that cancel culture, and those who mourn him will go on for a few decades burning and looting and blacklisting in his name. Until we go the way of the Soviet Union and Maoist China, and Cuba and Nicaraagua and Venezuela. Those are the kind of people I don't want to be mourned by, and weaponized by.

So you can take your sanctimony and go straight to hell.