Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
I’ve seen polls that claim they are weighting the polls to catch more of the uneducated white voters to increase accuracy. I don’t think Fox News wants Biden leading Trump and it’s pretty evident that Trump is trying hobble the post office in an effort to have less votes counted.

Interesting how election after election, that tilting of polls "increased accuracy" always favors the Democrats, by pollsters and news channels who are overwhelmingly liberal/Democrat, favoring in both polls and reporting the candidates they want elected. I could see this bias all the way back to Jimmy Carter's campaign in 1976, Dukakis in 1988 (predicted with a 16-point lead over G H W Bush, how did that turn out?), obscenely biased favoritism of Bill Clinton in 1992, and all facade of unbiased coverage abandoned in the media's fawning over Obama in 2008.
And from 2016 forward, the media and many individual vocal reporters have made it clear it's their holy mission to "stop Trump", and that any ethics of professional reporting are secondary to that. And that goes back to Dan Rather and 60 Minutes airing a fake letter allegedly from W. Bush's Texas National Guard commanding officer (corrected not by CBS, but by citizen journalists on the internet), to "Journo-list" reporters in 2008 openly plotting in a reporters' online forum how to slander and take down Palin and McCain in order to aid the Obama campaign, reporters who were open advocates during the Occupy Wall Street movement, and less-than-neutral moderators clearly aiding Obama and Biden in the 2012 debates. The media bias is on full display every four years, for decades, increasingly more shamelessly. The liberal media's slanted polls are just another layer of that bias. As are the liberal-media-controlled Factcheck, Politifact and Snopes sites.

As wrong as the polls were in 2016 and all the above media antics in these other past elections, I don't buy the snake oil they're selling this time either.