Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Obama...
Standing in front of an exhibit on the U.S. Constitution, Obama said, “I have sat in the Oval Office with both of the men who are running for president. I never expected that my successor would embrace my vision or continue my policies. I did hope, for the sake of our country, that Donald Trump might show some interest in taking the job seriously; that he might come to feel the weight of the office and discover some reverence for the democracy that had been placed in his care.”

Says the cultural marxist piece of shit who stomped on the constitution, tried to exclude Fox News from press conferences as "not a real news channel", had reporters arrested and prosecuted White House staffers for speaking with the media. The cultural marxist who weaponized the IRS against his religious and Tea-Party conservative opposition to secure re-election in 2012, and then ultimately weaponized the DOJ, FBI, CIA and FISA court to spy on and cripple the Trum campaign and incoming Trump administration with false allegations for its first 4 years in office.

Originally Posted By: M E M
Obama added, “But he never did. For close to four years now, he’s shown no interest in putting in the work; no interest in finding common ground; no interest in using the awesome power of his office to help anyone but himself and his friends; no interest in treating the presidency as anything but one more reality show that he can use to get the attention he craves.”

Uh..

* Trump has accomplished far more in his first 4 years than Obama did in 8 years, mostly un-doing the damage Obama caused.
* Trump secured the border despite great Democrat and establishment-Republican resistance.
* Trump re-built our military.
* Trump slashed unnecessary regulation.
* Trump worked to get European nations to pay their fair share of their own NATO defense.
* Trump secured better trade agreements in the U.S. favor with virtually all our major trading partners: Canada, Mexico, Japan, South Korea, Central and South America
* Trump prevented a war with Iran that the Ne0-Cons (Democrat and Republican!) tried to push him into.
* Obama expected a war with North Korea that Trump has avoided. I agree with Trump, that if Trump gets re-elected, Iran, N. Korea and China will immediately sign peace agreements with Trump, but they are waiting to see if Biden will be elected and cave in so they can continue their aggression.

And Trump has made endless overtures to the Democrat leadership to sign a bill to resolve DACA illegals and building the wall, and resolving immigration, often with generous offers, and it is very clear it is the Democrats, not Trump or the Republicans, who are showing no interest, not putting in the work, and not attempting to find common ground. Clearly, beyond question, they simply want to deprive Trump of any legislative accomplishments, and they are perfectly willing to throw the DACA illegals, immigrants, and millions currently unemployed waiting for benefits so they can feed their families under the bus, so the Dems can get a win and stick it to Trump.

What Obama said is the polar opposite of what is actually true.

Originally Posted By: M E M
I read today how Trump didn’t want to give disaster relief to California because it wasn’t a red state. It’s a constant stream of this partisan evil crap. It’s truly sad that Trump supporters enable this. We’re never going to agree on a lot of things but we should always remember we’re one country.

Trump is not paying the debt of Democrat states who dug their own graves with decades of irresponsible deficit spending. If Trump is witholding anything from California, It's to foece Gov. Gavin Newsom to do the right thing on other issues, such as border security, illegal immigration, out-of-control homelessness, and pointless lockdowns deliberately hurting California citizens just to try and damage Trump politically. There is a huge drive right now to have a recall election of Newsom. California citizens, Democrat and Republican are really pissed off at Newsom for how he has ruined their state.
Likewise in states like Michigan, New Jersey and New York. Against the science, they are shutting down their states just to damage the economy, in a bid to turn their state's voters against Trump. The opposite result in public opinion is happening.

Many families in red states are moving out because their state's policies are intolerable. People are in a mass exodus from New York City, mostly to Florida. Families in states with schools that are closed are either moving to red states, or sending their children to red states with schools that are not closed. Right now they are just self-destructing their own states. If Biden were elected, they would destroy the rest of America, and leave nowhere else to escape except outside the United States. It would be a transformation intoLeninist/Stalinist Russia, Maoist Chinaa, Castro's Cuba, Caves/Maduro's Venezuela, and perhaps even The Great Terror of the french Revolution. We have maniacs beating people almost to death in the street just for being white, crowds threatening to take and live in whites' homes, attacks on police officers nationwide, threatening even Democrat public officials in their homes. Where do you think this is going to end up, M E M?

This is complete chaos, that your party openly endorses, and God help us all if your side wins.