Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
“He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

Which makes clear Trump doesn't know Epstein well, just what he knows by observing Epstein at parties, and maybe superficial social interaction. It's clear they were friendly on some level for several years, and then Trump distanced himself from Epstein. And again, Trump kicked Epstein out and permanently banned Epstein from Mar A Lago, for an incident involving a young teen/college age girl.

Originally Posted By: M E M
Trump like many people that knew Epstein do lie about their ties to him. Many like Trump severed ties with Epstein when his pedophilia was becoming a legal matter about 15 years ago. The 22 year old giving Clinton a neck massage had been an underage towel girl at Trump’s resort when she met Epstein and Maxwell.

Trump was a gross, sleazy and slimy democrat. That hasn’t changed now that he’s a republican.

If that narrative rationalizes your evidenceless attacks on Trump. Again, there is far more evidence of Clinton travelling on about 25 trips, at least, on Epstein's "Lolita Express" private plane.

The funny part is, there is hardly a "gross, sleazy" Democrat you won't defend. I think what makes Trump dissgusting to you is that Trump became a Republican, was successfully elected, and has been an exceptionally accomplished president for over 3 years, quantifiably achieving more than any president in over 50 years. Lou Dobbs frequently says Trump is "the most accomplished and transformative president since FDR."

If you really have a problem with Trump's past behavior, you ought to try and look less hypocritical and hold equal scorn for Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Ted Kennedy, Robert Kennedy, John F. Kennedy, Rep. Gerry Studds, and many more Dems I can't recall offhand. I think rape and sexual assault on an unconsenting woman is perhaps a bit more "sleazy, slimy".
But your side doesn't want to even give Democrat accusers an interview or a hearing. Some have been waiting 40 years or more. And Mary Jo Kopechne is dead. As are some of Bill Clinton's accusers. Just a little bit more "slimy".

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.