Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Comey isn't a democrat but a republican that did not vote for Obama and also didn't follow policy during 2016 in ways that helped Trump and hurt Clinton. You cheered him on than so your rhetoric now isn't believable. Comey should have obviously followed policy both than and now. And this doesn't change or vindicate Trump's actions. It is funny seeing Comey use the Trump stratagy of "nothing criminal happened so apologize now".

I missed this when it was posted, but I've answered that rationalization in multiple other topics.

Comey in a 60 Minutes interview was asked about this. I think many Democrat in the Washington bureaucracy register as Republicans so they can not be accused of being partisan, but are in truth Democrats. In their jobs, they serve Democrat party interests. In their campaign donations, they don't just donate, but donate heavily to the Democrat party.

Comey in the televised interview said his wife and 5 children all voted for Hillary Clinton and were heavily invested in her victory in 2016. Asked if he was a Democrat, he smiled and said "If not before, then certainly now." So he always was a mole for the Democrat party.