Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
At least Putin must feel Trump has made America great...for him. He wanted and still wants people to pack into his rallies. Tell me how great that is!

Ahh, the "Trump is a Russian asset" false canard...

From the Ukraine faces deadliest crisis in decades topic

Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy, 11-10-2019

Across many posts since Russia invaded Crimea and other regions of Ukraine, I've made it pretty clear what Barack Obama as president across about 4 of those years wasn't doing.

Now, with incredible irony, in a period where Trump has been doing far more to protect Ukraine from further invasion, arming them to militarily defend themselves, Democrats lyingly accuse President Trump of being a "Russian asset" and capitulating to Russia.

This...

Obama to Medvedev: Tell Vladimir this is my last election [2012], I can be "much more flexible after the election".

...makes pretty clear which of the two presidents is a "Russian asset" who capitulates to Russia.

Further, Trump has unleashed a ton of crippling sanctions on Russia that are crushing their ability to wage war, Trump has given military aid to Ukraine to defend themselves from Russia (Obama never gave any military aid), and given Ukraine and the rest of Europe a massive supply of U.S. oil and natural gas so as to eliminate their dependency on Russian oil and gas.
And Trump has strengthened NATO and the U.S. military, way beyond what Obama, Hillary or clueless Biden would ever do.