I haven't posted a new offering in a while. My cable television is out, so I was checking out my options on Youtube.
One of my favorites from 1977 :

The Boys From Brazil
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvG_ORNxrO8

Starring Gregory Peck, James Mason, Steve Guttenberg and Lawrence Olivier.
And in a minor role, John Dehner, who I love from a lot of Twilight Zone episodes and other western TV shows he was in.

An interesting globe-spanning thriller about nazi hunters, Dr. Josef Mengele, and secret societies of nazi war criminals hiding out in Europe and Latin America, plotting a Fourth Reich. With an interesting element of science fiction tossed in the mix.
Diected by Franklin J. Schaffner, the same director who created Planet of the Apes (1968), Patton (1970), Nicholas and Alexandra (1971), and Pappillon (1973), of which this movie was his last great movie in my opinion. And like the others, was nominated for several Oscars and other awards.

The kid in the movie reminds me of the one in The Omen II (1978), out about the same time, having a sinister look, and projecting an unusual air of power in his role.
The Omen and Omen II were both great movies, and back in season with Halloween coming up.