[Linked Image from lybio.net]

lol
I just saw this on the air again.
Of all Biden's idiotic gaffes, this one really stood out.
Said in August 2019, not that long ago.

If any Republican said something even close to this, their career would be over instantly.

Add to that Biden's boasting of working with white segregationists in the Senate and Congress, in the 1970's trying to block bussing integration of schools, calling blacks in the 1990's "super predators" in pushing 1994 crime legislation that has imprisoned over a million blacks, boasting of Delaware that "My state is a slave state" (As if that somehow makes him more attractive to black voters), Biden's 1977 "racial jungle" comment about not wanting his kids to go to school with blacks, and Biden's glowing eulogy about former Klan leader Senator Robert Byrd and his legacy.
And in that sentiment, Biden is just another unapologetic cog in the Democrat machine. One in spirit with LBJ and his thoughts on blacks, aabout giving them a little to keep them in line, but not enough to really improve their condition. And LBJ's cynical exploitation of passing 1964 civil rights legislation: "I'll have ni---rs voting Democrat for the next 200 years!" If not in those exact words, certainly that exact sentiment and contempt. As I cited in a topic on that ssubject.

That's a buttload of racial baggage to unpack. Democrats only manage to contain it by dodging any coverage whatsoever of it. In addition to dodging Biden's, y'know, groping little girls and any woman he can get his hands on. And the Tara Reade rape story (one that Kamala Harris grilled Biden with in a debate, and said she believes Biden's accuser, then said "I was just kidding" after she was selected as V P nominee. There's that so-called Democrat principle again, quietly sneaking out the back door).

And Biden's selling out America to foreign countries for millions in payoffs, for Biden and pretty much his entire family.

And the senility.

Proving once again that no matter how corrupt and dirty, Democrats will vote for any sack of excrement with a "D" next to their name.
A Trojan Horse, a Manchurian candidate, an incompetent, a creepy groping abuser, and they still vote unhesitatingly. A new embarrasing low for the DNC.