Y'know, QAnon is back in the news as this 'dangerous right-wing conspiracy theory" that allegedly proves all right wingers who believe in it are whackos.
The controversy over Rep. Marjorie Taylor-Greene (D-GA) 's social media posts ascribing to QAnon's speculations of a worldwide satanic pedophile ring among the world's ruling elites has given the Democrat House majority the pretense to rip away her sitting on any House committees. (While, of course, still leaving dangerous bomb-throwers and antisemites and violence stokers like Democrats Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, Ayanna Pressley, Cori Bush and Ocasio-Cortez on THEIR committees.)

I don't know all the details, but Taylor-Greene has said that her comments were a few years in the past and not current. I don't ascribe to her beliefs, but I don't see them as crazy or dangerous, or beyond the realm of possibility. I don't get worked up about it, but I think it's clearly possible.

And particularly with the revelations of Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell' s pedophile ring catering to the world's elite, and this lady...

Anneke Lucas: I Was a Sex Slave to Europe's Elite at Age 6

...while I'm not a QAnon guy, I fail to see how it's dismissed as a crazy conspiracy. There seems to be some meat to it.