In addition to Deborah Birx's hypocrisy, here's Fauci from the same time period, after demanding the entire public wear double masks, here he is at the same time he was virtue-signalling breaking his own rules, sitting closely unmasked at a baseball game with friends.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/fauci-without-mask-baseball-game/

Even piece-of-shit liberal spin "factcheecker" Snopes doesn't try to spin this as "mostly true", or "partially true", or "somewhat true".
Even they said this was undeniably true.

Just as it was undeniably true that Deborah Birx scolded the public not to have big multi-generational family get-togethers for Thanksgiving or Christmas that could be super-spreader events, and then proceeded (caught in her own photos on Facebook after) having a huge multi-generational super-spreader event of her own.

So... the two great Covid-19 authorities that CNN, N Y Times, Washington Post and other mainstream liberal media worship as the absolute authorities on Covid-19 (who are in truth just government bureaucrats who have never treated actual patients in 40 years of their professional academic careers (not medical or clinical), and clearly don't take seriously their own public warnings on Covid.)

And neither do Democrat political leaders such as Schumer, late-night salon frequenter Nancy Pelosi, CA governor Gavin Newsom (who got Covid the night he dined in a crowded restaurant, he and many others with him, the very same night he ordered all of California to stay home), Chicago piece of shit mayor Lori Lightfoot, and many other Democrats, who enforce punishing bankrupting lockdowns on their citizens and even arrest and jail them for... well... just doing less than what these political leaders THEMSELVES are doing. Unlike the vanity and luxury of these Democrat leaders, working people just trying to survive and feed their families.

I'm glad to be in Florida and somewhat insulated from the inconsistent abuse of power going on in states like NY, NJ, CT, PA, MI, IL, WA, OR, CA and other Democrat-controlled states. If I were in those Democrat states, and I lost my home or job or business, or parents in a nursing home who died because of their callous policies, I would want their hot blood on my hands.

In Cuomo's case, he had the field hospitals (THAT TRUMP PROVIDED) to send these elderly patients to, and yet still sent them back to nursing homes to infect and kill at least 15,000 elderly patients needlessly. The highest ratio of Covid-19 death on the entire planet !!
And then Cuomo changed the laws on statistics of patients released from hospitals back to nursing homes, to hide his negligence that killed them !
And then he politically threatened anyone who would expose the true numbers!
And THEN he wrote a book bragging about his great political leadership in the Covid-19 crisis !!
And the only reason we know all this now is because one of Cuomo's staffers was briefing what she thought was only Democrat NY legislators, but unknown to her, there was a Republican among that group, who unwittingly learned and finally exposed the truth. So if not for accidentally revealing the true facts to a Republican, the other piece-of-shit Democrats would have kept this a secret indefinitely, for years, maybe forever.
And it is ONLY because the wider public now knows, that these piece-of-shit Democrats are now attacking Cuomo and calling for his resignation. Till the voters knew the truth that Dem leaders were hiding, they were perfectly fine with sweeping all these deaths under the rug.

And without the additional scandal of 7 twenty-something female employees accusing Cuomo of sexually inappropriate behavior, even with the 15,000 elderly people Cuomo's actions killed, "THE GOLDEN GOVERNOR" Andrew Cuomo would likely be cruising to a 2024 presidential run with the full blessing of his party.

On every level, and I mean EVERY level, the Democrats have proven themselves to be untrustworthy pieces of shit who consistently serve only themselves and their maintaining power, and don't give a damn about people, not even the ones who voted for them.
It is only when caught red-handed that they posture and virtue-signal about doing the right thing.
If it wasn't already clear at every exposed stage of the process (just what we know SO FAR), they truly don't give a damn. They are unworthy of office, and they deserve the same end to their careers that Mussolini got in 1945. And by that I mean hung from the nearest streetlight, and ripped open like a pinata.

They are Bolsheviks who clearly plan that and worse for any who oppose their policies (Bernie Sanders supporters caught by Project Veritaas, who want to put Trump supporters in Gulags, Jennifer Rubin of the N Y Times who talks about wanting to "destroy the Trump movement so completely they can never come back"), a PBS lawyer who fantasizes on-camera (caught by Project Veritas) about using HHS to take away the children of Trump supporters, and raise them by HHS appointed people to indoctrinate them in the (leftist) "right way" of thinking. And endless other comments by Democrats in media and online who openly fantasize about attacking and killing Trump supporters or Republicans in general.
These people are maniacs who should never have power, they want to destroy us, and the nation. It remains to be seen whether we are fools who will politely get on the trains as they take us off to Auschwitz.