You're such a liar propagandist, M E M.

The law does not ban people in voting precinct lines from being able to get water in line. The state election officials often provide those. ONLY PARTISAN GROUPS are barred from providing water or other enticements to voters in line, as a way to influence and buy their votes.
You're a liar, and YOU KNOW you're a liar and misrepresenting the true facts.

Even the far-left Atlanta Journal-Constitution that initially reported the new election laws are "racist", offered a retraction admitting that under further review, the new Georgia election laws are fair, not racist, and improve election integrity by making it harder to fraudulently vote.
Further, Georgia (while unfairly bashed by Coca Cola, American Airlines and United Airlines, and the Hollywood elite) actually still has far less restrictive election laws now than Colorado where the Baseball game was moved to, less restrictive than New York state election laws, and less restrictive than Joe Biden's state of Delaware. Coca Cola doesn't believe what their CEO is saying, they're just trying to appease the BLM mob in a submission to racial extortion, to be woke enough that BLM won't attack their company. Go along to get along. Coke's siding against laws that actually provide election integrity makes them traitors and part of an insurrection, that I will not support. They are trying to intimidate Georgia officials to accept a Bolshevik coup that undermines election integrity. And tGeorgia should have suspended the Senate elections until the new integrity laws were enacted. They handed two Senate seats to the rigged Bolshevik insurrection.
The Democrats hurt Atlanta area businesses (the largest black metropolitan region), a region hurting for a year now with Covid-19 shutdowns, and deprived them of a national event that would have allowed them to recover, and instead moved the event to Colorado, declaring the new Georgia election laws are "racist", and are in fact punishing the 51% black business owners in Georgia, by moving the event to a region in Colorado that is 10% black, and has even more restrictive election laws. Yeah, that makes sense...

I've watched the video of Ocasio-Cortez calling on her millions of followers to flag posts by her political opposition, Tucker Carlson played a clip of it in his video above.
She said it, no question.
And I guarantee you that whatever threats Ocasio-Cortez gets from conservatives (threats I don't endorse, they just let O-C play the victim), I guarantee you that any prominent conservative gets more threats that are more likely to actually be carried out. I posted here a year ago that Rep. Derek Gaetz (R-FL) reported and played a phone message where a guy bragged he could shoot Gaetz with a rifle from a mile away at anytime and "make your head explode like a watermelon". The 97% Democrat-donating FBI/DOJ "investigated" and talked to the caller, but filed no charges, made no arrest, and said it was "not a serious threat".
WHAT ?!?

I guarantee you, if Schumer or Pelosi, or Ocasio-Cortez, any other Democrat from "the Squad" or any other Democrat got a similar threat, the caller would be sitting in a jail cell without bail until trial.
Case in point the violent BLM and Antifa lunatics who looted and burned 275 cities last year.
With the ones who are still attacking federal buildings in Portland and Seattle nightly for the last 6 months.
With the ones who attacked Trump's White House in May 2020.
With the BLM/Antifa leftists who attacked Republicans in the streets of Washington DC in July 2020 as they left the Republican National Convention.
With the BLM/Antifa lunatic John Earle Sullivan and his group, who ohestrated the death of Ashli Babbitt on Jan 6th inside the Capitol, and openly boasted about it in multiple videos on Facebook and Twitter, WHO WAS RELEASED ON BAIL AND AT HOME, STILL POSTING HIS INCITEMENT OF VIOLENCE ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER. While the president is permanently banned and labelled as "too dangerous" on those same two social media platforms. Sullivan, who got a girl killed on Jan 6th, is allowed to be at home and on social media, and all these other BLM?Antifa violent offenders are set free.
While simultaneously hundreds of Trump supporters who did far less, most who only stepped inside the Capitol that day and many were unwitting trespassers, remain in jail without bail for months.

Hey, no double standard, none at all. rolleyes

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.