The Derek Chauvin trial concluded yesterday, after 16 days of hearings and several hundred witnesses.

And now, less than 48 hours later, the jury is already back with a verdict. It should be announced within the hour. Again, I find it unlikely Chauvin will be found guilty, as George Floyd's autopsy (and a second independent autopsy funded by the Floyd family's lawyer) found he had more than a fatal dose of Fentanyl in his system, as well as a high level of Methanphetamine, and a diagnosed heart condition. Not only can Chauvin not be credibly alleged to have killed him, since Floyd was already overdosing when Chauvin and other officers arrived. It is debatable whether Chauvin and other officers could have done anything to save him.

The person who should be tried for George Floyd's murder is the drug dealer who sold Floyd the fatal dose, and was still in the car with Floyd when he ingested the drugs and overdosed. But ironically, the drug dealer was called in as a witness against Chauvin, and he could not even give any testimony, he just pleaded the 5th Amendment over and over, to avoid incriminating himself for the death that he himself should be tried for.
Ultimately, it is George Floyd who is responsible for his death. He is the one who lived a lifetime of drug abuse and addiction, and violent crime to fund that habit. The abuse for decades of his own body is what weakened his heart. And he is the one who purchased and ingested the fatal done that killed him. And the officers who arrived after-thee-fact just had to deal with it. In the video, the officers initially cuffed Floyd and put him in a squad car, and when Floyd (overdosing) was freaking out panicking, they took him out of the squad car to make him more comfortable. It is a strain of credibility by any stretch to say officer Chauvin is responsible for Floyd's death. And if Chauvin is found guilty, I suspect it will be because the jury caved in to racial extortion and the threat of riots and threats to their own lives.

So if found guilty, Maxine Waters and BLM will have given Chauvin a golden ticket to having the verdict overturned on appeal. If I were on that jury, I would take my family on an extended vacation in Norway or Alaska, or some other place where there's not a black person for about 2,000 miles. And if' I were a business owner in Minneapolis, I would be ready to shutter my business up on a moment's notice, and keep one of several AK-47's handy. Or moving my business out of Minnesota altogether.