On the subject of Covid-19 at this point, I received the Pfizer vaccine 2nd dose on 4-14-2021, my brother and I went at the same time to get vaccinated. And my mother and father received the Moderna vaccine about a month prior to that.

Nationwide, about 30% of the U.S. population has been fully vaccinated at this point, and 42% have received the first of 2 doses. And all this was put in place while Trump was still president, Trump not only pushed forward rapid creation of the vaccine, but also arranged its mass production and distribution nationwide and set up funding and coordination with our military to distribute it rapidly nationwide.

Joe Biden received his first dose on Dec 21 2020, and his second dose on Jan 12 2021, before he was even inaugurated.
And then incredibly, said Trump "left him with nothing", and took the credit for the nation's Covid-vaccination Trump clearly put in place well before Biden's inauguration. Biden has only bungled and slowed what Trump put in place. At last count, about 40 million doses went bad on the shelf because the Biden administration could not distribute and vsaccinate people before they went bad on the shelf.

And this has put us far ahead of the rest of the world. Germany and much of Europe is in the middle of yet another lockdown! I've seen for months (on OAN, no other channel) massive strikes by workers in Germany and other European countries, where they are unable to work and pay their bills, and would rather face the risk of Covid infection than further lockdowns, very similar to the strikes in the U.S. before the vaccine became available here.
As is much of China, with new lockdowns across huge regions of their country, tens of millions of their citizens in major cities.
India has its largest number of deaths, days where over 4,000 die in a single day, and they are forced to burn the bodies in huge bonfires.
Brazil, Mexico... for much of the world, this is still peaking, not waning.

And we in the U.S. are very fortunate to have the vaccine that Trump championed and pushed forward at record pace. If Trump were president now, we would be ending the massive spending on Covid-releif, we would not have spent a further $2 trillion on a Covid bill a month ago (only less than 9% of it to ACTUAL Covid relief, the rest rewarded to Democrat-aligned corporations and other allies of the DNC), and would not still be paying further subsidies to keep people from going back to work.
And Trump would not be pushing another $2 trillion for a "infrastructure bill", of which only 6% is actually being spent on roads, highways, bridges and other ACTUAL infrastructure, in a suicidal orgy of Weimar Republic level new deficit spending.