Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
You making hypothetical claims as fact is about as factual as your previous untrue claim that “Trump created the vaccine”. Trump’s “leadership” on the pandemic made Joe Biden President by over 7 million votes plus an electoral landslide (using Trump definition when he lost the popular vote the first time but won electorally).

What Ron Klain said on video is fact.
That Obama and Biden (and Klain) were completely unprepared and unable to do anything to fight Swine Flu or push for a vaccine, is a fact.

That Trump pushed for a vaccine, even overcoming the doubts and incompetence of his own CDC (who infected their own lab, delaying by many months creation of a Covid-19 test kit, that when they finally were honest with Trump, Trump went to the private sector to have THEM create a test kit, something Trump could have done sooner if Fauci and Redfield had informed him sooner). That Trump projected a vaccine in 1 year and by pushing got it done in 9 months, that Trump set up manufacturing and distribution of the vaccine even before the vaccine was created, ARE ALL FACTS.

The fact that every audit test of Dominion voting systems in multiple states has demonstrated those machines consistently block out Republican votes and register about 3% or more of Trump votes as Biden votes, IS A FACT.
And as more audits are done, they further support and confirm these facts.

Col. Phil Waldron, an expert in cyber warfare and retired, a computer security expert and consultant, along with many other cyber fraud experts, corporate fraud experts, IT company owners, campaign volunteers, scientists, statisticians, mathematics and probability experts, ALL think Biden's win against Trump followed irregular and impossible mathematical patterns, and that consistently across every state and county 3% of votes were flipped from Trump to Biden. That it was Trump who got 80 million votes, before the vote was rigged. The Antrim County audit repeatedly showed that, as did another audit this week in Pennsylvania.
That up to 10:30 PM on election night, Trump was winning in all the 7 contested states in a landslide. Then the vote counting was stopped, and improbably, almost every vote after went to Biden.
In Atlanta and Detroit the vote-rigging by Democrat campaign workers that resulted in an improbable spike in votes for Biden was VIDEOTAPED !
Judges who have ruled in multiple states to go ahead with audits, and not ruled it unlawful, or baseless "conspiracy theory" (as is the Democrat lying narrative) are a fact.

Those are the facts. Facts suppressed by the FBI and DOJ who refuse to investigate, an FBI who instead intimidates witnesses of election fraud, facts suppressed by Facebook, Twitter, Google and other social media, facts suppressed by the mainstream "Biden 2020!!" media, facts suppressed by Democrat officials like Hobbs and the Maricopa County election committee (with the help of corrupt RINO election board members), suppressed facts, but still the facts nonetheless. It's getting harder for your side to suppress the truth. Once Arizona's election audit exposes the level of fraud there, the pressure will be on for all other contested states to do similar audits, and it's already begun in Atlanta and elsewhere.
If the Democrats were not so guilty of election fraud, they would not be fighting like hell to prevent election audits. That's what the votes are legally stored for 2 years to allow for!

Name another election where it took WEEKS to even give the vote-count after a presidential election. I'm 58, and every other election I've seen, the vote totals were complete by 6AM the next morning.
Never has the vote-counting been stopped in any state overnight, let alone SIMULTANEOUSLY STOPPED IN SEVEN STATES!
Even North Carolina, that always had a clear margin for Trump, took EIGHT DAYS to post their complete count of the votes. I think obviously, so Democrat officials could keep it in reserve if further votes and another state needed to be rigged in favor of Biden.
Intimidation of vote observers in all 7 states, clear malice and injection of fraudulent ballots in all 7 states. Illegal immigrant voters, double-voters, under-age voters, people voting in 2 states, people voting under fake names with fake addresses, tens of thousands of dead people voting in multiple states, every kind of election fraud imaginable. And votes that would have been thrown out in previous elections, fraudulent votes that exceeded Biden's "victory margin" by 8 to 40 times in each contested state.

I still find Peter Navarro's written report to be the easiest to read and to present the overwhelming evidence in a format where you can absorb it at your own pace:

https://peternavarro.com/the-navarro-report/

In addition to many other reports I've posted here from OAN, and many more I haven't.

Plus the state congressional and senate hearings in each state I've previously linked.
Plus Mike Lindell's "Absolute Proof" and other specials, that are more an overview and an introduction to the mountain of evidence that has come out since Nov 3rd. All available and newsworthy, but scrubbed from the mainstream media and social media. It doesn't fit their narrative.