Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
No need to try to smear Trump. All I need to do is quote him and remind you that the trade deficit soared under Trump. It’s good to have grown ups back in power again after Trump’s failure. My guess is Biden will get us back to competing with China again in alternative energy and have smaller trade deficits than Trump had. And you will hate Biden for it all the more.

I've already argued at least 100 times how your arguments are disinformation, easily disproven by the actual facts.

Your Biden administration "grown ups" are committing national suicide on every front.

In just 4 months, gas that was under $2 dollars is now approaching 4 dollars, as a DIRECT result of Biden's insane policy. Biden is scrapping U.S. and Canada pipelines, and enabling a Russian pipeline that will enrich Russia and allow them to wage war again.

Same thing with Biden giving billions to Iran and the Palestinians. We're seeing it explode already, into Biden-funded islamic terrorism.

Likewise Biden's weakness emboldening China, so that China is now running wild against Hong Kong, Taiwan, Nepal, India, the Philippines and Australia, in China's new eagerness for war.

Likewise the collapsing U.S. economy, destroying the recovery that Trump had positioned the nation for. Biden unnecessarily subsidizing workers, so they won't go back to work until September, for no logical reason. Biden has laid out 6 trillion in new spending in just his first 100 days. And wants to spend 7 trillion more. Collapse of the dollar and hyperinflation.

6,000 illegal immigrants pouring across the border every day. 171,000 in March. 178,000 in April. And each of those months, Border Patrol estimates another 42,000 who got away completely unprocessed: drug cartel members, human traffickers, gang members, murderers, rapists, drunk drivers, terrorists, to prey on Americans. To overwhelm police, schools, welfare programs, and take jobs from millions of unemployed Americans who desperately need new jobs, post-pandemic.

Biden is destroying this country on every front. While you give undue praise to our corrupt Manchurian Candidate president, that Biden clearly hasn't earned.