Originally Posted by iggy
I don't need to deny anything because the point of discussion here is that you are in a right-wing cult. You are just trying to blow off dealing with the fact that you are just as ugly as you paint the left to be. Stay on topic. You are a delusional nutjob just like the Antifa kids you rail about. You just smash keyboard keys instead of windows, you mentally unwell ass.

Standard Leftist operating procedure #2: Always attack, slander and put your opposition on the defensive and accuse them of things, never state or defend what YOU YOURSELF stand for on the Left. Because if the public knew what your real ideology and goals were they would never support you. LIE, pretend to be something you're not, and once political victory is achieved, only then advance your true cultural marxist agenda.

That's pure marxist strategy, going back to Gramsci and the Frankfurt School cultural marxists, and continued by Cloward/Piven strategy, by Saul Alinsky, and their disciples, the Clintons, the Obamas, Berni Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, and AOC and her "squad".

I'm not "right wing cult", I'm a Reagan conservative, a Buchanan conservative, and a Trump conservative, that are clearly the same consistent ideology through over 40 years, not radicalized and pursuing an authoritarian one-party system like the Democrats have devolved into, even writing legislation (H.R. 1, S.B. 1) that makes clear exactly that intent. Even the "Make America Great Again" slogan makes clear makes clear it is the same consistent ideology over all that time. Whereas the Democrats are now openly marxist, and violently so.And it's not just the Antifa or BLM wing, it's the entire Democrat party. When Antifa/BLM were tearing down statues of Lincoln, Washington and Jefferson, NOT ONE Democrat objected to that or called for it to stop.
PELOSI: "I don't care about statues..."

and
PELOSI: “I Just Don’t Even Know Why There Aren’t Uprisings All Over The Country”

That makes pretty clear who the "cultists" are, Iggy. Including you. My side is just trying to reign in your insanity. Your consistent uncivility is just a visible identifier, and par for the course.