Almost 3 years later....

Sean Hannity, Dec 9, 2021, the Jussie Smollett verdict

...Jussie Smollett was convicted last night on 5 of the 6 charges against him.

Can we all agree this guy is a scumbag who deserves it?
The judge will sentence him later. He's completely remorseless, and is perfectly content to exploit racial tensions and the BLM movement and start a race war, just to advance his career, which should be over at this point. The story he told was so absurd that it should have been picked apart and disproven by the news media immediately the night it broke. But because it fit the America-hating white racist narrative the liberal media wants to sell, the media and Democrat leaders, including Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Oprah, Nancy Pelosi, Sen. Corey Booker, Maxine Waters, on down all went with the narrative and bemoaned the terrible state of racism in America, and "We're with you Jussie !"
I haven't heard a single one of them retract their remarks anywhere.

Given Smollett's remorselessness, and his willingness to create racial hatred and violence nationwide for his own benefit, given his elaborate plans and dress rehearsals of the faked racial attack, given his selling the "I really was attacked" narrative throughout the entire trial when he should have just pleaded guilty and taken a plea, given that it wasted valuable police resources at the cost of about $120,000 and about 10,000 police man hours investigating his hoax, I hope the judge gives him 5 consecutive sentences (about 20 years) rather than 5 concurrent sentences (about 3 years), to make a lesson out of him, to deter future fake "white racist" attacks, and there have been quite a few of them.