Originally Posted by M E M
Note you have no issue with Trump lying about her dancing to celebrate 9/11. That isn't a little lie but a big awful one.

You misrepresent it as "Trump lying", when in fact all Trump did was re-tweet what someone else posted.
But as I said above, Rep. Ilhan Omar consistently slanders the United States (a country that rescued her and her family from dying as hunted refugees in a Somalia civil war and famine) who in supreme ingrattitude, constantly attacks the U.S. that saved her as an evil and racist country.
And Rep. Omar has repeatedly mocked 9/11 and Americans who remain angry about that Islamic attack on the United States.

Trump re-posted a video that showed Omar dancing, he didn't lie, he thought it was absolute proof she was dancing to celebrate 9/11.
And while that particular detail is inaccurate, it is certainly true over many years that Ilhan Omar has on many occasions slandered the United States, and mocks Americans rightfully angry about the 9/11 attacks, and (OMAR: "some people did something" ) vastly downplays the level of destruction and genocide by muslims on 9/11.

The only people you haven't called anti American these days are the Trump faithful.

As I've demonstrated at length, cited and sourced, these "Jihad Squad" Democrats went to "Palestine" (that they hate Jews so much they won't even call the nation by its actual name of Israel), and met with radical Palestinian terrorist groups, and THAT THEIR TRIP WAS EVEN PARTIALLY FUNDED by Palestinian terrorist groups (sourced and linked above).
These are four Democrat congress women who attack and undermine U.S. history and U.S. national security at every turn. I call Omar and her Marxist/Islamist radical friends "anti-American" because that is precisely what they are, and I've cited the sourced facts to confirm that (and as much as I cited, still just the tip of the iceberg) repeatedly.

Trump attacked Jews that don't support him. Republicans that criticize him are "scum" and news he doesn't like is fake. Holding foreign aid over another country to try to rig the next election in his favor. I really don't see how you see greatness there.

I don't even know fully what you're insinuating, but it's clearly a deliberately false Democrat talking point.

A sampling of the greatness of Trump's presidency:

Those Republicans who attack Trump, like Scaramucci, or the Lincoln Project, or Rep. Liz Cheney or Rep. Adam Kinzinger are RINOs who openly betray the will of the people who elected them, in pursuit of a corrupt swamp system, and Trump calls them out on this betrayal of their voters. And their further betrayal of the nation to globalist and lobbyist objectives that are in opposition to and HURT the people who voted for them, who they were elected to protect.
The only one I ever heard refer to Trump as "scum" was fanatical Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA), and even the CNN anchor she was with seemed taken back by Waters' language.

Scaramucci and Omarosa and former lawyer Michael Cohen lie about Trump to promote themselves, or as lying vindictive payback, or (Cohen's case) to get a better plea deal, because of crimes Cohen committed that have nothing to do with Trump, but Cohen lied about Trump to get a better plea deal.

Trump as president has prevented wars, secured our Southern border, re-built or military, rebuilt our economy, created U.S. energy independence for the first time in over 70 years, and re-built our national sovereignty.
Things the Biden administration and the Democrats have largely destroyed in barely 11 months.

I truly believe the Biden administration wants to kill us all, as they kick our borders wide open to every criminal and terrorist, as they enact crippling new energy policy that cuts off our ability to heat our homes or fuel our cars. As they surrender Afghanistan in a way that completely undermines our military deterrant, and turns all our ally nations against us. None of those nations will stand with us now until Biden and his puppetmasters are gone from the White House. If the nation survives another 3 years beyond that.
Biden (and/or his puppetmasters) continues to enact legislation that breaks up supply chains to the point that with further obstructions being created right now could completely break food supply chains and starve the American people. This is beyond just ideological mismanagement of our economy and supply chains and green energy woke-ism, this is a deliberate plot to completely break down and destroy this country through Biden legislation and executive orders.

And it is a fact that Hunter Biden (the bagman for "pop", "the big guy", as documented in Hunter Biden's own e-mails) received 3.5 million from the wife of the mayor of Moscow, a personal friend of Vladimir Putin.

And that Hunter Biden also received $1.5 billion to invest from the Bank of China (which is to say from the Chinese Communist Party) of which Hunter Biden is to receive a windfall of at least $20 million (again, a portion of which goes to "pop", "the big guy"). And those are just the deals we know about !
This is a White House for sale, and it seems obvious that they are selling out the American people to our enemies, crippling if not killing the United States.

The same way Bill and Hillary Clinton were selling out the State Department from 2009-2012 through the Clinton Foundation.

The same way Obama sold us out a dozen different ways (for example his on-camera comments to Medvedev: "I can be much more flexible after the election."
Medvedev eagerly responding, "I will transmit this information to Vladimir !" ).
https://thenewamerican.com/obama-to-medvedev-after-the-election-ill-have-more-flexibility

Ans as I've cited with an hour's worth of examples from Sharyl Attkisson, the media DEMONSTRABLY IS fake news. Deliberately so, in their ideological subservience to the Democrat party, and complete abandonment of objective reporting.
The liberal media openly believe it is their job to destroy Trump and the Republicans, and to prop up Democrats no matter what, completely abandoning decades of journalistic standards, criticized by old-school journalists like Lara Logan, Ron Kessler, John Stossel, Glenn Greenwald, John Solomon, Sharyl Attkisson, and many others not willing to compromise and become part of the leftist media's Orwellian Newspeak. ACTUAL journalists, who at a great cost to their careers they could have kept if they were willing to report the fake news narrative. All award-winning journalists, not willing to sell out.
So yes, fake news, and an enemy of the people, just like Trump said as president.

And as I've detailed before, Snopes, Factcheck and Politifact are also pseudo-factual sspin-sites projecting a false appearance of objectivity, parts of the Democrat narrative, lies created to benefit the Democrat party.
https://www.allsides.com/news-source/politifact
https://www.allsides.com/news-source/snopes
https://www.allsides.com/news-source/factcheckorg-media-bias
https://conservapedia.com/Media_Bias_Fact_Check