Even in her 80's she's still looking good.

But man... she was an absolute goddess for many years beyond what should have been the outer-most limit of her prime.
Born in 1933, she'll be turning 90 soon. I haven't seen any recent pics. I've cited many of my favorites of her TV appearances.

One I didn't mention was a two-part Buck Rogers in the 25th century episode (age 46 at the time). Although I did post a set of clips above that showed her in that appearance, along with several other TV guest-star appearances.
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Here's a click-bait article I ran across that has photos and discussion of a lot of the sexiest actresses of the 1960s, 1970s and 1980s, and they have Julie Newmar listed pretty far down into the article.

Some others in the piece I'd forgotten:

Judy Landers,
Sally Field,
Charo (not mentioned, sisters Zsa Zsa Gabor and Eva Gabor),
Wanda Ventham (and many others on the Gerry Anderson UFO tv series),
model and sometimes actress Susan Anton,
Linda Harrisan ("Nova", from the first two Planet of the Apes movies),
Michele Carey,
Farrah Fawcett,
Jaclyn Smith (an under-rated super hottie !) ,
Suzanne Somers,
Heather Locklear,
Loni Anderson,
Linda Gray,
Adrienne Barbeau (I think I first saw her on the Maude tv series),
Angie Dickinson (a k a, Police Woman, and also gorgeous in many other roles, before and after) ,
several babes from Star Trek (many others of my favorites not listed),
Lynda Carter (not mentioned: Carter was also in a 1990's series Hawkeye I liked, based on the characters in the movie Last of the Mohicans ) ,
the gorgeous women on Benny Hill.
And Catherine Bach, the incredible tushied Daisy Dukes, on Dukes of Hazzard.

All memorable and sexy in their own way.

Racquel Welch, in a particularly nice photo :
[Linked Image from groovyhistory.com]

Long as this photo collection is, it still skipped over many other favorites of mine from that era. Jane Seymour, Pam Dawber, and Caroline Munro, to name just three more favorites I recall offhand.

In any case, at least they gave Julie Newmar some deserved honorable mention, among other worthy beautiful girls I haven't seen in a long time.