Originally Posted by Wonder Boy
I'm always been impressed by letters from those who were fans, and then went on to fame as comics creators themselves.

Here's one more, from INCREDIBLE HULK 225, July 1978:

[Linked Image from milehighcomics.com]
https://viewcomiconline.com/incredible-hulk-v1-225/

Dear Folks,
You know, Roger Stern isn't a bad writer. In fact, HULK 221 wasn't a bad issue. Alfredo Alcala's inking gave the Hulk a look I thought only Jack Kirby could capture. And it was nice to see Bruce Banner again. Why don't you have a couple of New York issues in a row?

Now that I've gotten that out of my system... is there any chance of a Pocket Books paperback edition of HULK 1-6? How about another HULK TREASURY EDITION? I hope so. Anyway, until next time, make mine Marvel!

Erik Larson
P.O.Box 1433
Albion, CA 95410

Erik, we get the idea you'll soon be a very happy lad indeed! This spring will herald not only the Hulk paperbacks and treasuries you request, but the debut of an all-new HULK color magazine as well! And when you add that to the Hulk television show and this year's HULK ANNUAL by Stern and Byrne ...well, let's just say you won't see that much green this side of a St. Patrick's Day parade!

I included that one more for the editor response than for the initial letter by Larsen.
Those were certainly some major Hulky times. And it's always nice when your letter is not only printed, but draws a personal response from the book's creators.

Updated with a link to the full issue, including the letters page (and all the ads, many of which I discussed in the comic book ads topic).