Because I posted Michael Golden house ads for MICRONAUTS, and also "Butch" Jackson Guice ads for MICRONAUTS, I wanted to post a MICRONAUTS ad by the third memorable artist on the MICRONAUTS series, Pat Broderick. But oddly, I couldn't find one.

Here are two Broderick MICRONAUTS images, although not ads.

This first one a cover from Brodeick's 1980-1981 run on the series, from MICRONAUTS 29 (Broderick pencils and inks) :

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

And a Broderick cover from a later IDW revival of MICRONAUTS in a new series:

[Linked Image from cdn.nexternal.com]

Michael Golden drew MICRONAUTS issues 1-12 (Jan- Dec 1979), plus gorgeous Golden covers on 1-24, 38, 39, and 59.
Pat Broderick drew issues 19-34 ((July 1980-Oct 1981), plus covers on 25-30, and 32.
And Jackson Guice drew issues 48-58 (Dec 1982-May 1984), plus 48-58 covers.

Plus Keith Giffen on issues 36-37.
and Gil Kane on issues 40-45.

So Bill Mantlo was very fortunate with the artists available on MICRONAUTS during its run.
It's hard to believe that Jim Shooter disliked Broderick's art, and by Broderick's own account Shooter, along with Mantlo and Milgrom, basically drove Broderick to abruptly quit Marvel, from where he went to DC and did long runs on FIRESTORM and CAPTAIN ATOM.

But my favorite of Broderick's work, among many series he worked on, was always his MICRONAUTS run, where he was mostly paired with inker Armando Gil, that I think beautifully added to Broderick's art on the series. (in issues 19-22, and 24-26). And Dan Bulanadi inking the latter issues pencilled by Broderick, up through 34.

https://viewcomiconline.com/micronauts-1979-issue-19/