Wow.

I was over on Youtube, and all 9 episodes of the 2001 series are there for your viewing pleasure. Tick quotes galore there, just ripe for the quoting !

I loved this series when it came out on TV, and was surprised it only lasted 9 episodes. But it was broadcast very sporadically, often skipping a few weeks between episodes, and the day of the week and time also changed multiple times in the short period it was on the air, as if someone in charge at the network wanted it to fail.
But it was great nonetheless, while it lasted.

Episode guide, and series background :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tick_(2001_TV_series)#Cast

At barely 22 minutes per episode, you can get through them very quickly.
I think my favorites were episodes 2 ("The Funeral"), 3 ("Arthur, Interrupted"), 6 ("The Big Leagues"), and 7 ("The Tick vs. Justice").

I was glad to receive this as a Christmas gift, 20 years ago now, when the collected series first came out on DVD.
If not received as a gift, I never would have guessed a series so quickly cancelled would even be released on DVD, or even think to look for it. Only 8 of the 9 episodes were broadcast, the series was cancelled before the last episode was shown, first available to view on the series DVD.